Chapter 23

Unlike Song Yunran's house, which occupies the entire top floor, the house rented by the company to Qin Ke has only two rooms and one living room.

    Although the units in the upper courtyard of Xicheng are very spacious, Song Yunran still feels extraordinarily cramped when he walks in. Even with Qin Ke standing beside him, he has a strong sense of presence.

    "I will pour you a glass of water?"

    Seeing him standing still, Qin Ke asked actively.

    Song Yunran said, "Don't drink."

    He drank too many drinks at the bar tonight, and now he is shaking his head, maybe there is the sound of water.

    Qin Ke found him a pair of slippers: "Then you come in first."

    Song Yunran pressed her lips tightly and put on the slippers after a while.

    He walked into the living room and found that Qin Ke's house was unexpectedly clean and tidy. Unlike his house, one day the aunt couldn't do anything, the house would be thrown out by him.

.Is this also a necessary quality for the protagonist?

    Song Yunran disdain, what's so great about this.

    He sat on the sofa and watched Qin Ke still put two glasses of water on the coffee table. He didn't reach for it. Instead, he put his hands on his knees and his back was straight, trying to create the president's domineering image after a long absence.

    Qin Ke sat down beside him: "Don't be too nervous."

    Song Yunran frowned, what is he nervous about?

    However, when he raised his eyes, he could see himself sitting in a precarious position from the reflection on the TV on the wall.

    It's like a first-year student who went to elementary school on the first day, fearing that he might be criticized by the teacher for misbehaving.

    "Tsk."

    Song Yunran hurriedly adjusted his posture, tilted Erlang's legs unskillfully, and leaned back towards the sofa.

.The two have known each other for so long, and Qin Ke can basically distinguish Song Yunran's tone.

    For example, the unhappy tone of voice at this time combined with the impolite words, it is Song Yunran's desire to show fierce and impatience.

    But his face was so ineffective that he couldn't scare anyone by pretending to be fierce.

    Qin Ke asked softly: "You haven't been to the company recently?"

    Song Yunran sneered: "Who do you think you are? I have your turn to take care of my business? Xinghe was bought by me. I will go to work if I want to work, but I won’t go if I don’t want to. Believe it or not, now I’m in a good mood and I’ll take all of you right away. Expelled."

    "But you don't seem to be in a good mood." Qin Ke said.

    nonsense.

    Song Yunran murmured in his heart, and changed it to me. How could you feel good?

    He glared at each other: "Yes, I am in a bad mood..Since you are leading the company's money, why don't you talk about cross talk to make your boss happy? "

    Qin Ke looked over lightly, seeing Song Yunran inexplicably guilty.

    Ah, I'm so bad.