Chapter 7

Song Yunran waited for a long time without waiting for the call of love.

    "Aren't you can't afford it?" He deliberately resorted to aggressive strategy, trying to challenge Qin Ke's desire to win.

    Qin Ke was silent for a moment before speaking slowly, "It's getting late, Xiao Song always goes to bed early, don't play."

    After speaking, he closed the window and drove Song Yunran's sports car away in front of him.

    Song Yunran stood alone in the cold wind, puzzled.

    Is he too radical? But these days, there are no abnormal investors. Since he has saved the crew from the crisis, is it a great sin to just want to hear "Dad"?

    Or……

    A sobering cold wind blew in, Song Yunran slapped his head fiercely, making a mistake.

    He only invested a mere 20 million yuan. How could he call his father convincingly?

.Yes, he must have not given enough.

    Song Yunran was so upset that he didn't sleep well all night, and was still dizzy when he got up the next day.

    He took the elevator downstairs, and saw that the sports car had been parked side by side with several other cars in his serial parking space last night. He yawned carelessly, raised his finger at the waiting driver, and selected it. A silver-blue one became today's lucky car.

    After getting on the bus, the driver asked, "Mr. Song, do you want to go to the company now?"

    "No hurry, I want to buy a mobile phone first." Song Yunran was fed up with the primitive life without a mobile phone, and said, "By the way, see if there is a business hall nearby, I have to renew my mobile phone card."

    The driver searched on the map, quickly set the route, and drove Song Yunran to the nearest business district.

.Half an hour later, Song Yunran was sitting in a bright store trying out the latest mobile phone he bought. When the screen was just turned on, he heard the driver answer a call.

    "Assistant Tang called, saying that the company has something to do with you, but I can't contact you." The driver leaned over and asked him, "Now that the mobile phone is ready, why don't we go back to the company?"

    Song Yunran nodded: "Then you go and drive the car over, I'll wait for you outside."

    A few minutes later, the driver drove the car to the side of the road and stopped.

    Just as Song Yunran was about to get in the car, he suddenly saw two familiar figures appearing on the side of the road.

    One of them was Qin Ke, who he had only met last night.

    As for another middle-aged man with a slightly fat body, it was Qin Ke's later agent Xu Ping.

    Song Yunran clenched his fists, and the anger in his heart began to burn.

.Xu Ping spared no effort to target him for how long he and Qin Keming had fought secretly in the previous life.

    It’s a trivial matter to roll your eyes in front of you. Xu Ping also laughed in a public interview and said that Song Yunran had no acting skills at all. On the night of the interview, he linked the marketing account and posted his black entries on the hot search. After hacking him for more than a month, Song Yunran almost lost a favorite movie resource.

    Song Yunran remembered it was written in the book that Xu Ping was an unscrupulous businessman, and there were some contradictions between privately and Qin Ke.