Chapter 76

Ms. Qin's kitchen does not have a door, and the sound of preparing dishes is clearly transmitted to the living room. It is suspected that the soft conversation in the living room may also be accurately and accurately transmitted to the third person's ears.

Song Yunran was taken aback.

Before, he underestimated Qin Ke, but he didn't expect that this man would be so courageous, he was not afraid of being discovered by his mother, and he would recognize someone as a father outside!

Although the father's call was reasonable and reasonable, Song Yunran was still persuaded.

He glared his eyes and said coldly: "Yes, you are not worthy."

Then he turned his head proudly, and met Qin Nianrong's hesitant eyes.

"..."

Qin Nianrong didn't know when she turned to face the living room, still holding a kitchen knife in her hand, as if she could rectify Song Yunran on the spot at any time.

There was a cold behind him. He didn't think so well, and he didn't know how much Ms. Qin heard.

.Fortunately, Qin Nianrong just said, "Qin Ke, come and help."

Qin Ke replied "Okay" and said to Song Yunran before he got up: "It is estimated that dinner will be a while, if you are tired, you can go to my room to rest for a while."

Song Yunran couldn't ask for it.

He always felt that Qin Nianrong's eyes looked a little strange at him, and it would be good to be able to escape for a while.

This house has two bedrooms and two halls.

Qin Ke's room is a small second bedroom. Looking out from the window, he can see the public sports field of the community. At this moment, there are a few middle school boys playing basketball below. The intensity is inversely proportional to the efficiency of scoring. Did not score a goal for nearly ten minutes.

Song Yunran was taken by them, and he didn't want to look again, and turned his gaze back to the interior of the room.

.Unlike Song Yunran, who had an independent study since he was a child, Qin Ke's bedroom, like most children in ordinary families, has a small desk placed against the wall.

Above the desk is a modular bookcase with textbooks and a few simple picture frames that he used in high school.

One of the photos is a group photo of Qin Ke graduated from high school. Qin Ke, who is 17 or 18 years old, stands at the far left in the last row. The special border position does not affect him as the most eye-catching one of all. .

Song Yunran took a closer look, then was taken aback for a while.

He remembered that Qin Ke was a native of Yanshi, but the words of X City No. 1 High School were written on the top of the graduation photo.

"Hey, didn't he go to high school in Yanshi?"

.Song Yunran murmured to himself, pulled out the chair and sat down, searched the Internet with his mobile phone, and quickly found a piece of information compiled by fans.

According to statistics, from elementary school to junior high school, Qin Ke switched schools every two years on average. It was not until the beginning of high school that he settled down in City X where they are at the moment, and completed three years of study safely and steadily. .

After that, as everyone knows, he was admitted to the Film Academy in Yan City and made his debut as an artist.

Song Yunran blinked and found that he had no knowledge of these experiences. Anything not written in the book belonged to a blank unknown world in his concept, and he didn't even know as much as his fans.