Chapter 3

The atmosphere of the office suddenly became a little subtle.

    Assistant Tang became accustomed to nature, and skillfully explained: "This is President Xiao Song."

    The producer hurriedly jumped out to make a round: "Hey, this misunderstanding is caused by a young and promising person like Mr. Song. It's really rare to see. Qin Ke, you really don’t know Taishan. What are you doing in a daze? Xiao Song apologized."

    Song Yunran cheered the producer in his heart.

    Oh my God, what an eye-catching person this is, he has played a wave of beautiful assists for him invisibly humiliating Qin Ke.

    It seems that the investment budget can be raised one step further.

    Song Yunran was busy replenishing his brain, and saw Qin Ke turning his face to his side, his eyes slowly walking past his face.

    Today, Qin Ke is a bit younger than he thought, but the indifferent and cold temperament of the future has begun to emerge. .After staring at the opponent intently for a few seconds, Song Yunran felt a chill inexplicably, and couldn't help swallowing instinctively.

    Then, he heard Qin Ke say calmly and briefly: "I'm sorry."

    Song Yunran: "???"

    Are you a little sincere? Are you embarrassed to say only four words?

    Qin Ke retracted his gaze and expressed with practical actions: Yes, he was very interested.

    Song Yunran's fist hardened.

    He took a deep breath, pretending to be indifferent, and said, "It's okay, I won't be embarrassed by this little thing..." He gave Qin Ke a critical glance, and continued, "A field worker."

    When the producer next to it heard it, his thoughts were broken.

    This was obviously dissatisfied with Qin Ke's perfunctory apology, so he deliberately said that he was like a handyman.

.When he opened his mouth to say something, he was interrupted by the sudden ringing of his cell phone.

    Song Yunran lowered his head and saw the three words Song Jidong displayed on his mobile phone screen.

    He motioned everyone to wait a while, picked up the phone and walked outside: "Hello, Dad? What's the matter?"

    "What are you talking about!" Song Jidong's loud voice almost deafened his ears, "I don't call again, are you crazy about playing in Xinghe?"

    Song Yunran was afraid that others would hear their father-son conversation, turned around and walked along the corridor to the corner: "Who said I was playing?"

    "Really? Then you explain to me why the plan drawn up by the Ministry of Investment was completely overturned?" Song Jidong asked him harshly.

    Song Yunran angrily said: "Assistant Tang, a traitor, he actually sued you?!"

.He got emotional and accidentally lost control of the volume, which caused the passing crew to look over in surprise.

    Song Yunran was a Miyoshi citizen who didn't make a lot of noise in public. He silently blocked his face, and then looked around after people left. Seeing that there was a room next to it unlocked, he pushed the door and walked in.

    The heavy curtains were drawn in the room, and as soon as the door was closed, the vision fell into darkness.

    Song Yunran was stunned subconsciously, before he had time to think about it, his attention was drawn to the voice on the other end of the phone.