Chapter 89

Long time no see, you have turned green.

    As soon as Qin Ke got on the car after filming, he immediately received the bad news of breaking off his friendship.

    "Xiao Song didn't say anything else?" He asked while drinking water.

    Xiao Ke frowned: "After talking about breaking up, I hung up. It sounds very firm. What can I do? Do you want to ask the crew for a leave and go back to bear Jing to ask for a crime?"

    Qin Ke shook his head. He has mastered some of Song Yunran's mental speculation skills. He can almost guess that if he really asks for leave and goes back, Song Yunran will definitely say, "You just took leave to receive the prize and you went off again. Do you still think about it? As an actor, Dad is very disappointed with you".

    But it really blows up the hair?

    Qin Ke put down the mineral water bottle and glanced at the time.

    After three o'clock, Song Yunran was probably already asleep, but his desire to survive suggested that he would quickly slip and kneel if he wanted to survive.

.So he turned on the phone, pondered for a moment and started typing.

    The next morning, Song Yunran saw the news as soon as he woke up.

    He hugged his pillow and read this "apology letter" word by word, and there was a brief gap in his consciousness.

    What did Qin Ke say about this in the middle of the night?

    After a while, he remembered, oh yes, we broke up.

    Song Yunran read the news again, his mouth raised.

    The crisis public relations released at three o'clock in the morning, Qin Ke must have been wrong, but after another thought, he felt that he could not easily be softened, otherwise it would appear that his anger was particularly pediatric.

    Recently, I have relaxed the discipline of my son a little bit, and he must be taught a lesson.

    Let him dry for a few more hours, Song Yunran thought, wait until the afternoon we will reconcile.

    As a result, the air was left in the evening.

.Song Yunran was very busy today. He had two meetings in the company, and even went out to meet with Lu Jingyi to talk about film investment. The whole process was so busy that he couldn't watch his mobile phone. When he returned to the company, everyone in Galaxy Almost gone.

    He went back to the office to deal with a few urgent documents. After he was finished, he remembered to look at his phone, and found that Qin Ke had sent him several more messages today.

    [Dad, still angry? 】

    [It's me who is not good, I shouldn't laugh at you. 】

    [Take care of me? 】

    It looks pitiful.

    Song Yunran curled his lips and judged that today's parent-child education could come to an end for the time being, but Qin Ke must be still filming at this time, so he should contact him later.

    Mr. Song, who was busy with work, walked out of the office, and when he passed the pantry, there was a sudden violent conversation inside.

."It's too similar, I said, it's here, it's really here this time."

    "What a cute dog, let's watch it again."

    Song Yunran, who likes furry little animals, was instantly aroused by curiosity.