Chapter 62

Seeing Shao Qian's tired and sad expression, Song Yun bowed his head in shame.

He had been paying attention to Qin Ke in his last life. He didn't know anything about idol ring. He had never heard of the name of a thousand troops and horses. No one knew that from the beginning to the end, he was not like him.

It's just a misunderstanding, but because of his mentality collapsed.

"It's not going to be untied," Song Yunran kindly persuaded, "And the contrast between you and the front and back is too great, can fans buy it?"

Shao Qian said: "Of course it's not that we don't get together. When we get to the village, we will still start activities, but the interaction will be less than usual. You should treat this section of the car as an ambush pen, and proceed step by step. After the variety show, the fans will come back to their senses, and we will have a'broken relationship'."

Song Yunran doubted this.

.He is a person who has gone deep into the fanfare group, and the observation power of those little girls is very comparable.

Today, if Shao Qian dare not communicate with Wan Yuzhe in the car, they can automatically make up for m scenes of BE drama.

By then, the scene may be difficult to end.

And without the cover of thousands and thousands of horses, what should the audience pay more attention to him and Qin Ke? !

Song Yunran would never allow such crises to occur.

He exchanged positions with Wan Yuzhe without any explanation, propped his elbows on the seat backs of the front row: "Don't give up just because of a small blow."

Shao Qian and Wan Yuzhe: "..."

The perpetrators who caused the blow still have the face to say this, fearing that it is not intended to cause them a second injury.

"I misunderstood your...cooperation method before."

.Song Yunran looked at the two sincerely: "But I definitely don't mean to compete with you. All are misunderstandings."

Wan Yuzhe, who had just understood the whole story, silently held his forehead, which sounded even more frustrating.

Song Yunran blinked and promised earnestly: "Don't worry, I thought about it before I came, and I will definitely keep a distance from Qin Ke this time. Then you can play as much as you want, and no one will put pressure on you anymore. "

Shao Qian hesitated for a while, and said, "In fact, we are..."

"No need to say more, I know everything."

Song Yunran put on a firm attitude of the tyrant, "This is the case, and I will let you see my determination!"

Hearing what he said, Shao Qian's following sentence "I planned to untie this year" can only be swallowed.

After all, who is not curious how strong Song is determined.

.Ten minutes later, several staff members took Qin Ke and Dai Lao into the car.

Dai Lao has a lively personality. As soon as he got on the bus, he started to tease a few male guests, saying that her company's colleagues laughed that it was an M-range love variety show, and she and Lu Jingyi were two love observers.

Song Yunran heard that he wanted to find a hole to go in, but before he lowered his head, he met Qin Ke's black eyes. He was shocked, and immediately turned his head and looked out the window, pretending to appreciate the beautiful scenery outside.