Chapter 87

Before leaving, Qin Ke told all the things he knew about Lu Nianting in his previous life.

    Song Yunran took a cell phone to write down one by one, and found that when he was an actor, he had been hacked several times and could not get rid of Lu Nianting, and even lost resources inexplicably two times. It was also because of this person and Qin Ke’s former agent Xu Ping. Stubborn.

    "So you know all these things." He raised his eyebrows dissatisfied. "You just watched them bully me?"

    Although his expression is in place, Song Yunran's complaint does not actually have much confidence.

    In the previous life, he and Qin Ke were rivals. Can the affairs of the black rivals be called black? It is called commercial competition.

    But he was forced to call too many fathers today, and he should find an occasion to get him back.

    Unexpectedly, Qin Ke confessed his mistakes in good faith: "I'm sorry, it was my fault before."

.Ah, you can kneel too fast.

    How about your courage to drag your life and death on the set of "Happy Anniversary"?

    Song Yunran didn't show his face and was ecstatic. It seemed that I had completely conquered the protagonist of the original work, and made him convinced his father from mind to body.

    As for the little disobedience on the bed...

    Nothing, it's just the child's rebellious behavior, don't care about it.

    But Dad's airs have been put out, and it is difficult for him to stop at the moment.

    Song Yunran nodded and asked, "Do you know where you are wrong?"

    As soon as the words were spoken, there was a trace of regret in his heart.

    The tone of control went wrong, and he failed to show his father's majesty. On the contrary, he seemed to be making trouble out of nowhere.

    It still has a mixed effect of hypocritical and coquettish.

    No way, my acting skills have regressed?
.Thinking of this, Song Yunran lowered his head in shame.

    Qin Ke thought he was secretly hurting himself. After thinking about it, he sat on the edge of the bed, raised his hand and gently rubbed the back of his neck. Until the puppy squinted comfortably, he said, "I shouldn't listen to the rumors outside. To you There are so many misunderstandings."

    Thinking of the sparkling Song Yunran he had seen in his previous life, the man's tone became more sincere, "I should trust my eyes."

    It's not a rich second generation who bullies others, nor is it a resourceful guy who doesn't know how to make progress.

    Just a very pure and very clean little prince.

    Song Yunran frowned suspiciously. He didn't know how Qin Ke once viewed him, so he subconsciously understood this sentence literally.

    After a while, he suddenly realized: "You admit that I look better than you, don't you?"

    Qin Ke: "???"

.A sense of frustration was inexplicably in his heart, and he failed to predict which direction Mr. Song's brain circuit would turn.

    Song Yunran was deeply pleased by his own imagination, and said happily: "It's great, I think so too. But don't be discouraged. Although you can't compare with me, but let go and compare with others, your winning side is still special. Big."