Chapter 43

Song Yunran wanted to say "No" in a majestic way, but his desire for survival did not allow him to do so.

    So he had to say vaguely: "It's October when you come back. There are so many things to be busy in the second half of the year. I may not be free."

    Qin Ke said sincerely: "It doesn't matter, I can cooperate with your time."

    "...I'll talk about it then. I'm sleepy, good night."

    Song Yunran hung up the video in a hurry, feeling that this wave of operations tonight could barely be regarded as a probation. It is temporarily safe but not completely safe.

    When he got the Galaxy report a few days ago, he also hoped that time could pass faster, and he had better jump to a good time for investment projects to make money obediently.

    From now on, he can only pray that time passes slower, and then slower, so that he can understand what it means to live like years.

.It is a pity that the flow of time does not center on Song Yunran's will.

    In desperation, he had to devote all his energy to work, trying not to think about Qin Ke as much as possible.

    Fortunately, the following month, Galaxy did enter a busy period of business.

    The variety shows that were invested in February have been broadcasted. As Song Yunran expected, the amount of broadcasts and discussions did not cause much disturbance, but fortunately, the several artists in Galaxy are still eye-catching, and the variety shows have not yet finished. There are new resources coming to contact, and the contracts have been signed in the past few days, which is a small profit.

    After Song Yunran learned the news, he was a little puzzled at first.

    He didn't pay much attention to these variety shows when they were broadcast, but the artists of the previous Star River should have been bordered characters in the show, and there was no effective amount of shots at all. Why can they have more eye-catching performance in this life.

.In this regard, Assistant Tang explained: "The program team is looking at the face of you and Ning Dong, and it is appropriate to give our artists more opportunities to perform. They themselves are very proud and did not waste the script issued by the program team."

    Song Yunran frowned, but in the end he still had to use his influence.

    When will these people learn to walk independently?

    Assistant Tang didn’t understand why Mr. Song was upset again, so he bit the bullet and continued to report: “The implantation plan of "After Meeting You" is being filmed and the beverage party’s implantation plan has been negotiated and has entered the contract process. Biography" offline IP development plan involves many stakeholders, and it may not be until later this month that a detailed cooperation plan can be worked out."

    Song Yunran let out an "um", not dissatisfied with the latter's progress.

."The Legend of South China" is a key project for Galaxy next year. Zhong Xiaofeng is still diligently changing the script at the resort, and the supporting game development has just started. As long as the offline cooperation can be negotiated before the shooting starts, there is no rush anyway.

    "In addition, the result of the review of "Happy Events" came out, and they cut another edition based on the above comments."

    Assistant Tang asked deliberately, "Are you going to see it yourself?"

    Song Yunran hesitated, he didn't want to see Qin Ke's face temporarily.

    But "Happy and White" was the first shot of Galaxy's turnaround. A slight difference will affect his path as the president. To be on the safe side, it should not be taken lightly.