Chapter 19

Song Yunran was overwhelmed. Fortunately, the porridge in this store was very thick, and the few small dishes Qin Ke bought were also to his appetite, so that the dinner did not look too depressing.

    Filling up his stomach, Song Yunran was ready to talk about business.

    This time he took the initiative to dim the lights in the ward to make sure that others could not see the swelling on his forehead, and then slowly said: "Your classmate, the script is well written?"

    In just two days, Song Yunran's awareness of secrecy has achieved a qualitative leap.

    He deliberately showed an attitude of ignorance of Zhong Xiaofeng, so as to avoid Qin Ke from asking questions.

    Qin Ke is also very cautious: "He has not evaluated other companies, but in my opinion, his level is not lost to some professional screenwriters online."

    Song Yunran let out a calm "um" on the surface. In fact, the hands hidden under the quilt were already clenched into fists with excitement.

.This is Zhong Xiaofeng! When he was an actor, he most wanted to collaborate with the screenwriter, but he didn't expect to come directly to the door in this life. It seems that the world's Libra is finally willing to prefer him as a tool person.

    Thinking of this, a small smug flashed in Song Yunran's expression.

    But he still had a trace of reason, and he felt that he couldn't be too obvious, let alone agree too quickly.

    In case Qin Ke mistakenly thought that what he said was particularly useful, wouldn't it have to lift his tail into the sky?

    So Song Yunran said: "You ask him to sort out the works first, and I need someone to evaluate it."

    Qin Ke relayed the news to Zhong Xiaofeng, and said seriously: "Thank you, don't worry, his works will not disappoint you."

    It's also up to you, Song Yunran spit out in his heart, I know better than you.

.The unexpected harvest of a gold medal screenwriter made Song Yunran feel that the future is brighter.

    With a vigorous spirit, he temporarily forgot the hurt on his head, picked up the phone and diligently looked at the file in the mailbox.

    Although Assistant Tang is not reliable in trivial matters, he manages big ones beautifully.

    The latest developments of several variety show projects of Galaxy Investment are all clearly and clearly written in the documents in an orderly manner.

    Song Yunran confirmed the approval one by one, and suddenly remembered something.

    No, he obviously asked Qin Ke to come and take care of himself. How did he work hard while Qin Ke was sitting on the sofa leisurely?

    Hasn't this become Qin Ke overseeing his work? !

    Outrageous.

    He has to find something for him to do.

    Qin Ke took a sip of water and turned his head to see Song Yunran leaning on the bed, staring at him unblinking.

."Does it have a headache?" Qin Ke walked over and asked softly, "Would you like to call a doctor for you?"

    "Don't make a noise, I'm thinking about what I should tell you to do." Song Yunran said plausibly, "Where is the reason that the boss is working and the employees are watching."