Chapter 80

On Saturday evening, the annual China Film Festival Awards Ceremony finally kicked off amidst the expectations.

From the Yancheng Grand Theater where the ceremony was held to the hotel where the participating crews took a temporary break, there were already countless fans and media waiting on both sides of the road just one kilometer away, ready to welcome the shining stars that are about to debut.

The suite allocated by the organizer to the "Happy and White" crew is surrounded by layers of unexpected low pressure.

"Has Qin Ke not arrived yet?"

The organizer's staff was filled with despair, "We have adjusted your red carpet admission order to the next few groups, and it's almost finale afterwards. This is definitely not in compliance. There are five minutes left, and you will be the leading actors. If you are absent, let's go straight to it when the time comes."

After speaking, he hurriedly closed the door and left.

.The director of "Happy and White" silently drank a cup of tea and looked at each other with the producer.

As we all know, "Happy and White" is a small-cost movie.

The so-called small cost means that at the beginning of the project preparation, they not only have less money, but also fewer people.

Compared with the other crews of Ding Xingwang, the two of them are behind the scenes who are free to show up today.

Even though they won 3 billion box office in one fell swoop last year, neither of them had time to meet the big world.

This was the first time that they were invited to attend the film festival awards ceremony. I was nervous. I didn't expect a sudden accident, which made their psychological quality of not wealthy even worse.

Qin Ke's flight back to the city was delayed due to air traffic control.

The TV in the room is broadcasting the red carpet ceremonies of other crews in real time. The director and producer stare at the screen blankly, with mixed feelings in their hearts.

.Other people's crews are neat and tidy, and then look at them...

The producer sighed faintly: "It seems that only the two of us can walk on the red carpet."

The director nodded painfully.

The domestic film and television industry has been developing for so many years. It is not true that there are very few crews attending the red carpet, but there are one or two actors supporting the scene. How can they be like them, there are only two ordinary-looking middle-aged men left.

Think about the scenes on the red carpet later, the director can make up for what a bleak scene that no one cares about.

If I knew this, I couldn't help but say that some other actors from the crew were also arrested.

Everyone is an 18th line or even a long-form actor, what's the matter? At least it seems to be lively enough.

Thinking of this, the director couldn't help holding up an empty teacup and drinking in the void.

.At this moment, the cheerful doorbell rang.

The eyes of the two distressed middle-aged men suddenly lighted up, and the producer rushed to open the door: "You finally..."

The voice stopped abruptly.

Song Yunran showed his head from behind the door: "Hi?"

"Mr. Song, why are you here?" The producer greeted him unexpectedly.