Chapter 52

A strange silence filled the corridor.

Qin Ke lowered his eyes, his gaze fell.

Xiao Song is always frizzy, his hair is not carefully drawn, the black hair leaking from his fingers falls on the white skin, and the slightly protruding cervical vertebrae are dipped in the dim light of the corridor, and they are still dazzling.

With the invitation he heard just now, there seemed to be a little ambiguous atmosphere.

However, the whole incident is still difficult to understand in general.

Qin Ke did not move, and Song Yunran couldn't wait.

He turned a small half of his face: "What are you doing in a daze, hurry up."

Qin Ke tightened his lips. He thought of the absurdity of this picture, and it was especially easy for people to think of four words.

Fishing law enforcement.

.Thinking of this, Qin Ke's dark and elusive emotions calmed down, and he leaned against the door and asked, "What new gameplay is this?"

Song Yunran looked at him inexplicably, stayed quiet for a while, and came back to his senses.

Seeing that he was doing this, he suddenly ran to someone's door and asked for help. Everyone would suspect that there was fraud.

But he was embarrassed to say the real reason, and suddenly fell into a dilemma.

In the end, Song Yunran simply turned his mind back and put on the president's domineering expression: "The wings are hard? Don't listen to what I said?"

Then, regardless of Qin Ke's own wishes, he turned to face him, lowered his head, grabbed his hand and rubbed it carefully behind his head.

Qin Ke was startled and wanted to withdraw his hand, but Song Yunran pressed it again.

"Don't move!" Song Yunran glared at him, "Let me feel it."
.Qin Ke: "...?"

Forgive him for his shallowness, he really couldn't see what he could feel about this action.

He felt that he still didn't know enough about Song Yunran, and his heart was filled with a series of question marks.

After a helpless sigh, he didn't know what kind of bizarre psychology he was embracing. He moved his fingers voluntarily and rubbed Song Yunran's hair into a bird's nest. He didn't even forget the specific needs of the customer, and helped Song Yunran rub his fate. Nape of the neck.

Song Yunran secretly compared it and found that this time and last time were completely different.

But it was very comfortable. The temperature from his fingertips reminded him of the sunshine in the spring afternoon, which made him want to squint his eyes and rub Qin Ke's palm a few times.

Song Yun was taken aback when the thought in his mind was about to be put into action.

What is this doing?

.How did he become addicted on the path of pursuing the truth?

Willpower is too weak!

"Okay, stop and stop."

Song Yunran freed his head from Qin Ke's clutches, ashamed of his own depravity, and said coldly, "It's nothing for you, let's step back."

After speaking, without looking at Qin Ke's expression, he walked into the safety staircase without looking back.