Chapter 83

Watched by three pairs of deliberate eyes, Song Yunran felt like a Tang monk who had entered the Pansi Cave. If he hadn't predicted the conspiracy of the three spider spirits, he would surely be made into a dish later. It's on the table!

Sure enough, the ancients are not deceived by me. Shopping malls are like battlefields, and their lives are at risk at any time.

Well, maybe this is the fate of the president.

If you want to wear a crown, you must bear the weight, and Song Yunran still understands the truth.

But thinking that he had given up Qin Ke's celebration banquet to come to this dinner, anger faintly escalated.

Qin Ke likes him so much, knowing that he has chosen a job between work and boyfriend, he can't tell how sad he is.

A bleak picture appeared in front of Song Yunran.

.At the coveted banquet, everyone would say "Congratulations" when they saw Qin Ke. He endured the loss and greetings in his eyes, but when he turned around, his eyes were red, and he poured a glass of champagne with tons of tears in his eyes.

Maybe he would hide in a corner with no one holding a wine bottle, trying to call him to complain, but finally retracted his finger restrained.

It's too pitiful, woooo.

Song Yunran felt that this matter couldn't be left alone.

He swept across the three spider spirits in front of him awe-inspiringly, believing that Director Xu was the culprit.

Being an entertainer is often involuntary. If it weren't for the agent's instigation, they would definitely not dare to make a mistake.

It was decided that it was you.

Song Yunran looked at the other person with a look of Pokémon: "Or you should sing it."

.Director Xu's face stiffened, "Mr. Song, don't be joking."

"No kidding, I like to see unprofessional people doing unprofessional things."

Song Yunran held his chin, tilted his head, his clear eyes were clean and bright, as if he really had such a strange preference, "Don't be shy, put down your figure, sing a few songs and listen."

Director Xu was almost deceived by his innocent eyes, and stood in front of the microphone and asked: "Then...what do you want to hear, Mr. Song?"

Song Yunran glanced at the stewed duck soup on the table: "Let's have a song "Counting Ducks" first."

"..."

Director Xu is numb, isn't this a fucking nursery rhyme?

Now he finally recovered, Song Yunran didn't want to hear him sing at all, but deliberately wanted to punish him!

But Mr. Song's title was there, and he had to sing again.
.As the unpleasant singing sounded, the private room, which was full of the depraved atmosphere of money and trade, changed drastically, and a burst of indescribable absurdity filled the entire space.

Director Xu has never lost such a big face.

When he saw Song Yunran holding up his mobile phone for video recording, his cheeks suddenly rose to the color of pig liver.

"Pouch."

Manman couldn't hold back, he accidentally laughed, and then he covered his mouth in horror.

However, the male artist next to him didn't get much better. The corners of his mouth twitched tightly, so he was afraid that he would laugh on the spot.