Chapter 57

The cartons on the long table are divided into red, yellow and blue. From the outside, it is impossible to tell what is inside.

Song Yunran secretly rejoiced. Fortunately, he succeeded in answering wittily. He could open the carton to see what happened, so as to seize the opportunity to get a good room, otherwise he might fall to a broken place to sleep tonight.

He boasted in his head, and he didn't stop his hands.

When I went up, I opened the first red box and found that it contained a big fan, much like the kind used by aunts for square dancing.

It looks very bad, it is doubtful that the fan can get the C position of the square dance of Tonggu Village.

"This won't work, I don't want to dance the square dance."

He threw the fan back into the paper box, and turned his head to see Qin Ke standing next to him, looking at him calmly, as if he had no intention of helping.

.Song Yunran took a deep breath, feeling that this bear kid didn't care.

So he frowned and asked, "Can't you help remove one?"

Somehow the program team designed several paper boxes into special-shaped gift boxes with complex structures, and reminded them not to tear the outer layer of wrapping paper to pieces, because they needed to be restored to the next two groups of guests later.

Song Yunran has always been awkward, this time he restrained his irritation, and it took two minutes to open one intact.

As a result, Qin Ke was responsible for watching the whole process, which made him very dissatisfied.

"This box is so hard to open," Song Yunran was unhappy, "You don't even know how to open it!

Photographer following: "..."

Is something Mr. Song? If you have something to say, don't complain about it, okay?

You are not like a president at all.

.Qin Ke said helplessly: "Then you give me a box."

Song Yunran was taken aback, only to realize that he had put all three paper boxes in front of him.

He pursed his lower lip speechlessly, thinking what to do, behaving so positively, it seemed that he was very enthusiastic about unpacking boxes.

Qin Ke finally got a blue paper box.

He didn't rush to do it like Song Yunran, but quietly observed the packaging pattern of the carton before unhurriedly unpacking the carton.

Song Yunran also opened it up over there: "I have a pen here, what is yours?"

"Fold the fishing rod." Qin Ke handed it to him.

Song Yunran was dumbfounded, these three items had nothing to do with each other, let alone which one would help them find the key faster.

.But he did not forget that this is a slow travel variety show. Logically speaking, there must be no particularly complicated game links. The prompts given by the program group should be more obvious.

However, the program group also stipulates that each group can only stay here for five minutes.

Seeing that there was not much time left, Song Yunran had an idea and handed over the choice to Qin Ke: "You come."

It was great, he thought, standing next to him was the protagonist of the original.

A golden finger that can easily succeed by relying on its inherent advantages!