Chapter 39

Song Yunran was lying on the bed, staring at the phone without blinking.

    A few seconds later, Qin Ke sent a message: [OK, good night. 】

    Song Yunran was relieved, and after returning a good night, he threw the phone aside. Fortunately, Qin Ke woke up in time and didn't pester him to play games, otherwise he might really be unable to control it. After all, which rookie doesn't like being taken by a master The joy of flying?

    He turned off the light and praised himself in the dark center with satisfaction.

    Well done, today I also contributed to my son's career!

    The next day, Song Yunran slept until he woke up naturally, and then got up and checked out to return to Yan City.

    Assistant Tang left yesterday afternoon. He packed his luggage alone, greeted Qin Ke before leaving, and asked him to stay here and work hard.

    Unexpectedly, Qin Ke offered to let Xiao Ke send him to the airport.

.Song Yunran thought for a while, and felt that according to his actual observations, Cheng Jiaming should not have reached the point of being frantic. Since Qin Ke had two bodyguards around him, it shouldn't be a big problem to support Xiao Ke, so he gladly allowed it.

    Xiao Ke came quickly, and when he arrived at the hotel, he quickly helped Song Yunran put his suitcase in the commercial vehicle.

    After the two sat down, he quickly handed over a bottle of mineral water.

    "thanks."

    Song Yunran took the mineral water and found that the bottle of water had actually been iced. After a sip on the hot summer day, it was cool and thirst quenching.

    He nodded appreciatively and praised: "You are so careful."

    Xiao Ke smiled and explained: "It was Qin Ke who was careful. He said that the journey to the airport is relatively long, and Xiao Song will definitely be thirsty on the main road, so he asked me to bring a bottle of water."

.Song Yunran let out an "um", thinking that this was what Qin Ke should do, and was not overly moved.

    Xiao Ke drove the car out of the hotel and found that Xiao Song was always unmoved in the rearview mirror. He couldn't help feeling a little regretful.

    He didn't give up and continued: "In fact, Qin Ke looked in a bad mood today, so he didn't forget to care about you."

    "Why, was scolded by the director?" Song Yunran quickly sat up straight.

    Xiao Ke: "No, it's too tired after spinning for so long. But Xiao Song can rest assured that his performance in filming is still great."

    Song Yunran leaned back in his chair and said, "It doesn't affect the shooting. When you get tired, get tired. When you come back from work at night, stare at him to go to bed early. Don't hide in the room and play games in the middle of the night."

    Xiao Ke: "?"

    Does Qin Ke play games in the middle of the night? I have never heard of it.

.And why is President Xiao Song accustomed to it? Is this the cold-blooded ruthlessness of a capitalist?

    He curled his lips, a little wronged for Qin Ke.

    Yesterday they witnessed Cheng Jiaming standing outside President Xiao Song’s room and listening to the other party flaunting and showing off playing games with President Xiao Song. Although Qin Ke didn’t say anything at the time, as an assistant who gets along with the artist day and night, Xiao Ke was keenly aware of it. Chu Qin Ke was upset.