Chapter 2

After lunch, Song Yunran played a few games in the office and found it was too boring.

    He summoned Assistant Tang in and asked, "Think about it carefully, are there any documents I need to review?"

    "Not yet." Tang Zhu hesitated. "But there is a meeting in the Investment Department this afternoon..."

    This is what Song Yunran was waiting for. He immediately stood up: "If there is such a good thing, don't you say it earlier."

    As a result, he wasted two hours in the game and was beaten to nothing.

    Assistant Tang quickly discouraged: "Mr. Song, I actually don't recommend you to participate."

    "why?"

    Song Yunran was a little unhappy, why can't his dignified president go to the meeting?

.Assistant Tang pushed down the gold-rimmed glasses and said: "The main content of this meeting is to discuss the next investment plan. It is of great importance. You have just come to the company. It is best to start with other tasks first..."

    Song Yunran understood Assistant Tang's subtext.

    It means that investment is too difficult for him. If he wants to show his leadership ability, he should choose a lighter job.

    Song Yunran raised his eyebrows: "What if I want to go?"

    Assistant Tang looked embarrassed. After thinking for a moment, he replied: "Then you should speak as little as possible. If you have any tricky situations, you can leave it to me."

    "Okay, I'll listen to you then." Song Yunran readily agreed.

    Assistant Tang didn't expect him to talk so well, and he was touched by the accident.

.Song Yunran glanced at him, and walked outside and said, "Well, I am also twenty...two years old, and I still know that I can be a good president by listening. If you have any comments, you can tell me directly. Let's work hard together. Making money is the most important thing."

    Assistant Tang asked dubiously: "Really?"

    "of course it's true."

    In order to show his approachable demeanor, Song Yunran turned his head and blinked and smiled at the other party.

    Assistant Tang was caught off guard, greeted him with a smile at close range, and was almost shocked by the electric shock.

    Song Yunran’s eyelashes grew thick and curled, and when he blinked, he flicked slightly like butterfly wings, coupled with the small dimples that appeared on his right cheek when he laughed, the whole person looked not only sweet, but also full of refreshing and clean Juvenile sense.

.Assistant Tang plucked up the courage to propose: "Mr. Song, then you'd better not laugh at the company in the future."

    "Ah, isn't this also particular?" Song Yunran asked for advice humbly.

    "Because you laugh, you don't look like a president."

    "..."

    A few minutes later, Song Yunran entered the meeting room with a cold face under all eyes.

    With calculated reservedness and arrogance in his expression, his gaze swept across the crowd calmly, and then he lowered his voice slightly: "Everyone, go ahead."

    In the morning, the employees who were crazy about Xiao Song's prosperous beauty, suddenly realized that he seemed to be a different person in front of them.