Chapter 30

Hearing what he said, Chen Jing knew that Qin Ke had already chosen.

    Chen Jing would definitely not agree with someone else.

    But Qin Ke is not the same as the artists she has taken in the past. Although she is young, she speaks and does things very calmly.

    He can directly say that he is not afraid of comparing people, which means that he has absolute strength and confidence.

    Chen Jing thought for a while, and said, "Okay, then I will tell Assistant Tang directly. I look forward to your performance at that time, and it is best to use this to open the door to the fashion industry in one fell swoop."

    Qin Ke let out an "um" and began to look at his mobile phone again.

    After Chen Jing and Assistant Tang had communicated, she turned around and saw Qin Ke scanning Weibo.

    The one that Song Yunran posted early this morning was the same.

.She thought that Qin Ke had only seen it, so she smiled and said, “Assistant Tang informed us all to follow Mr. Song’s Weibo yesterday. We thought he had any major news to announce. Who knew that when he waited until midnight, he posted a photo of the amulet. We are all guessing who gave this gift, and that will make Song always value it so much."

    Qin Ke lowered his eyelashes and asked, "Did you guess it?"

    "Where can I guess it." Chen Jing shrugged, "But if you can let it go like this, he mostly likes people who give amulet."

    That's not necessarily.

    Or maybe I want to be that person's father.

    Qin Ke couldn't figure out where Song Yunran's obsession came from, but he smiled silently and gave his first Weibo a thumbs-up.

    Song Yunran didn't realize that Qin Ke gave him a thumbs up.

.He rested at home for a week, and his scope of activity was limited to the second floor of the apartment, as if an ancient lady who could not walk out of the door, was rehabilitated with a restless heart that could not be placed.

    After finally healed that day, Song Yunran rushed to the company immediately.

    As soon as he arrived at the office, he rushed to Assistant Tang and said, "Quickly, find something for me to do. It's best to be able to move around."

    Assistant Tang is puzzled, what does it mean to be able to move around?

    Do you help employees get express delivery?

    Or do you want to join the security team to patrol together?

    But these Tucao Assistant Tang can't say anything, but can only ask euphemistically: "We are going to Green Island Technology for a meeting in half an hour. Do you want to come together?"

    Song Yunran immediately replied: "Go."

    Ludao Technology is a game company acquired by Ningdong Group last year.

.Before being acquired by Ningdong, they had a place in the game circle with several moba-type mobile games.

    After being notified by the group headquarters this time, the CEO of Ludao Technology was very hesitant.

    Although they have never played a female-oriented love game, but to do it, the technical level of development is not difficult, and the company's existing staffing is completely sufficient.