Chapter 37

Song Yunran stepped out of the elevator and met Assistant Tang as soon as he entered the hotel lobby.

    He ignored the greeting and went straight to the subject: "Find a car for me, I'm going to the studio."

    Assistant Tang calmly said: "Wait a minute, I'll call Xiao Ke and ask him to help you apply for a visit with the crew, and then come to pick you up. By the way, the hotel has vacancies now, you plan to go back today or live in ?"

    "I'll talk about the reservation later." Song Yunran urged, "Don't wait for Xiao Ke to come over, I'll go straight ahead."

    Assistant Tang had to ask the front desk to call for a car.

    As soon as the driver stopped the car, Song Yunran rushed up, closing the door and saying, "Remember to remind Xiao Ke. I hope that when I get out of the car, the visit permit will be issued."

    On the set, Xiao Ke, who received the task, was extremely distressed.

.Xiao Song always thinks it out. Others who want to visit the class must apply to the crew a few days in advance. How can there be a whim like the boss? He really knows nothing about the intense and serious working atmosphere of the crew of "Jianghu Road".

    At the thought of dealing with the unsmiling elite of the production crew, Xiao Ke was upset.

    He greeted the bodyguard, and took a heavy step to find the production crew.

    As soon as he spoke, the other party interrupted: "The crew is so busy today."

    The implication is that you still have to come to add chaos.

    Xiao Ke is just an artist assistant and has no status in the crew. He can only bite the bullet and say to please: "Do me a favor, sister, Xiao Song always heard that our production crew is very professional, so I really want to learn the management experience of the crew. "

.Although he didn't know why Song Yunran suddenly wanted to come to the set, it's okay to shoot Rainbow Fart first anyway.

    Unexpectedly, the other party showed interest: "Ms. Song you said, is Song Yunran?"

    Seeing Xiao Ke nodding her head, she smiled heartily, "I said it was him earlier. Later, I will ask someone to send a pass."

    Xiao Ke didn't expect Song Yunran's name to be so useful, and couldn't help being curious: "Sister, do you know our Xiao Song?"

    "I don't know. But thanks to him, otherwise my husband will invest in "Formula of Love". He indirectly helped my family a lot. I have to pay back this favor."

    Xiao Ke suddenly realized that there was a sense of admiration in his heart.

    Mr. Song, who is really foresight, wins people's hearts invisibly without spending a penny between talking and laughing.

    Really smart.

.Thinking about it this way, Song Yunran's purpose of coming here to explore the class seems to have become quite different.

    Ten minutes later, Xiao Ke was connected to Song Yunran on the set.

    With respect, he handed the pass with both hands: "Mr. Song, do you want to see the director or the producer?"

    Or do you see them all, are you here to talk about a big business of several hundred million yuan, or to discuss the future development of the film and television industry, Xiao Kefu thought.

    "Where is Qin Ke?" Song Yunran was straight to the point.

    Xiao Ke froze for a moment, and said, "He is still filming."