Chapter 64

I heard that Song Yunran decided to challenge skiing, and other guests gathered around from another practice trail.

When Song Yunran got out of his ski suit, he was already wrapped tightly.

He chose a pair of double boards, stepped on it, looked around, found Qin Ke's direction, and compared it with a thumb.

"He looks so confident."

Dai Lao, who had fallen for countless falls, commented enviously, "This is saying'rest assured, no problem'."

Qin Ke stared at the blue figure in front of him, and after a few seconds of silence, he said, "It should not be."

According to his understanding of President Xiao Song, the meaning of that gesture could only be "I will let you know how great my father is now."

Song Yunran really thought so.

.This is one of the few skills he can master, and it was finally able to show it in front of Qin Ke. How could he miss this rare opportunity?

At the thought of waiting for him to finish sliding, Qin Ke would be so surprised that he could not close his mouth from ear to ear, his eyes hidden under the goggles could not help but burst out of excitement in advance.

The instructor of the ski resort checked his protective gear and confirmed: "Are you ready?"

Song Yunran nodded, holding the snow pole in both hands, his body's center of gravity sank slightly.

At the same time, Qin Ke held his breath unconsciously, and the blinking frequency also slowed down in an instant.

The next moment, the blue figure rushed out.

In a world full of silver frost, Song Yunran, like the freest bird in the world, soars neatly and recklessly.

He has already flown down a long slope before the raised snowflakes hit the ground.

.The snow pile set up midway in front of him becomes a trivial obstacle. Whenever someone is nervous for him, he can rise beautifully into the air, then steadily fall back to the snowy road, and then take a smooth turn to avoid. Open the next obstacle.

All of a sudden, everyone's impression of Song Yunran changed drastically.

"...Too strong." Shao Qian sighed in a daze.

If he hadn't seen Song Yunran standing on the snowboard with his own eyes, he would almost have thought that it was a professional instructor from the ski resort doing a demonstration for everyone.

But Qin Ke's eyes darkened at this moment.

He tightened his thin lips and said nothing, until Song Yunran was no longer visible at the end of his field of vision, and he still stared at the snow road closely.

Seeing him look strange, Shao Qian comforted him: "What are you afraid of? The coach told us that after the last turn is the end..Look at Mr. Song's superb level, would he still fall? It's impossible. "

Wan Yuzhe: "...Don't overstate your competitors."

"Otherwise?" Shao Qian turned to him, "Should I praise you for being beaten by someone. I haven't been able to stand up for ten minutes. Dad is very disappointed in you."

"Oh, you can do it, you can go."

"Ha, don't be proud, if it weren't for my fear of heights, maybe we've chosen a house now."

During the time the two were chattering about each other, Song Yunran had already returned in the cable car.

As soon as the cable car stopped steadily, he jumped down and took off his helmet and goggles, and rushed to the onlooker area with vigor.