Chapter 20

Song Yunran thought Assistant Tang was complimenting him, and laughed contentedly.

    Thinking of his identity as the president, he quickly gathered a smile and put on the cold face that a president should have.

    After an invalid operation, he walked into the company and went upstairs to the office under the gaze of several employees who turned from surprise to love.

    According to his habit, a cup of freshly brewed latte was prepared on the desk as usual.

    The ratio of milk to coffee is his favorite taste. Song Yunran took a few sips with satisfaction before asking, "Have you seen the email I sent you yesterday?"

    Although she was on vacation at home, Song Yunran did not forget her duty of hard work.

    Like reading a comic book when he was a child, after reading the collection of works sent by Zhong Xiaofeng day and night, after confirming that Qin Ke's classmate was his favorite gold medal screenwriter, he immediately asked Assistant Tang to follow up on the development.

.Assistant Tang was frightened after receiving the file, and he hesitantly asked at this time: "Mr. Song, are you sure you want to shoot the script written by the newcomer?"

    For non-professionals like Zhong Xiaofeng who switched careers halfway through, it would be nice to let him in for a common project to be a diversity screenwriter. How could he be such an important role as the chief screenwriter as soon as he came up.

    What's more, Xinghe actually has to spend money to buy his original script. Isn't it obvious to use money for fun?

    Song Yunran nodded: "I know what you mean, you are afraid that the newcomer's screenwriter is not reliable, and the company will lose money. So you think I am still very cautious, I only buy two of his scripts."

    Assistant Tang's blood pressure rose suddenly: "Are you going to take two pictures of him?"

    Song Yunran is rather regretful: "There is no way, Galaxy's development strength is so little, I am embarrassed to buy all the scripts of other people to fill the inventory, it would be too wasteful."

."Do you trust Zhong Xiaofeng so much?" Assistant Tang said boldly, "Mr. Song, this is too inconsistent with the law of investment. Can you give me a reason?"

    Song Yunran has no scientific reasons to talk about.

    But he had an idea and used facts as an example: "Where is the result of "Formula of Love", haven't you seen it?"

    Assistant Tang was dumb for a while.

    He heard that due to the derailment of Chu Xiaochen, the entire project of "Formula Love" was gone. The script tailored for Chu Xiaochen was also declared invalid, and the manpower and material resources invested in the early stage turned into a bubble in a flash.

    But Assistant Tang still didn't give up: "The Formula of Love is only a special case, or can you tell me how Zhong Xiaofeng contacted you?"

    He wanted to see what kind of monster it was that actually dared to deceive their innocent and innocent President Song!

.Song Yunran said, "Is there any problem with Qin Ke's recommendation?"

    "How can you just believe--"

    Assistant Tang was about to start spraying, and suddenly the conversation changed, "Oh, it's Qin Ke, that's all right."

    Song Yunran: "..."