Chapter 93

If you can't be a friend, then be a lover.

    On the return journey, Song Yunran rarely remained silent for a long time.

    This is a past that is not described in the book. If Qin Ke took the initiative to mention it, he would never have known it. It turned out that they met far earlier than he thought.

    No wonder Qin Ke insisted on deceiving him.

    After entering the city, the speed of the car slowed down significantly.

    On the large screens of shopping malls passing by outside the window, you can often see Qin Ke's advertisements.

    He can now receive many contract invitations from other brands without the help of Ning Dong. Even if the agent holds the idea of ​​Ning Que Wulan, he cannot stand the constant love of the brands.

    Image, strength and popularity.

    Qin Ke does not lack one of the three factors that attract the favor of the brand.

.Song Yunran used to think that he deserves to be the protagonist of the original, even if he is reborn once, he can still succeed easily.

    However, at this moment, he finally realized that his thoughts deviated from the facts to a great extent.

    "I didn't expect you to be let go of the pigeon by the crew."

    Song Yunran frowned, "It turned out that it was not easy for you in your previous life. I shouldn't have said that to you before."

    Qin Ke focused most of his attention on driving the vehicle. After a few seconds of silence, he asked, "What did you say about me?"

    Song Yunran said, "It was the time we quarreled in Hualing Village."

    When mentioning the past, his face showed an annoyed look.

    At that time, his temper came up. Not only did he tell the whole truth of the world with his brain, he also spread the grievances of the tool man on Qin Ke, accusing the other party that it was the protagonist who defeated him.

.It shouldn't be.

    Although he still doesn't like the setting of tool people, he feels that it doesn't put them on the same level to compete.

    But when you think about it, when the two of them first debuted, the circumstances of his and Qin Ke were very different.

    If you really want to care about fairness...

    Song Yunran rubbed his head, not wanting to think about boring questions that would cause headaches.

    Perhaps this is the sublimation of feelings. He looked at Qin Ke's handsome profile affectionately, and was moved by what he thought.

    As a result, Qin Ke hesitated to ask: "...That time, was it a quarrel?"

    Song Yunran: "?"

    Qin Ke: "How do I remember that you were unilaterally outputting the whole process?"

    "..."

    Song Yunran's smile solidified: "It means you want to have a fight with me now?"

.Qin Ke laughed: "Okay, it's your birthday today."

    "Knowing that it's Dad's birthday, you still have to stand up!"

    Song Yunran angrily said, "I don't think you are at ease, you deliberately took me to the lake, maybe you want to humiliate me."