Chapter 55

The executive didn't understand, he suspected that he had heard it wrong.

The purchase agreement signed between their platform and the producer is indeed similar to gambling. It's just that what they pay extra is not real money investment, but relying on the promotional resources given by the platform's traffic.

In the past, those who dared to take the initiative to join the game were generally powerful entertainment companies. People like Xinghe who only rely on a movie to make a name for themselves are generally more cautious.

"Mr. Song, what do you mean...?" The executive had to ask again.

Song Yunran said: "I still have two TV dramas on hand, one has been filmed, and the other is in preparation. With "Happy Events" packaged and signed to you, how about?"

I heard it right.

.The executive didn't understand even more. He looked at Song Yunran's shining eyes, wondering if everyone had misunderstood before, this man is actually a stupid son of the landlord's family?

But as soon as he thought of the box office miracle created by "Happy Birthday", he felt that he could not take it lightly.

After thinking about it, he could only respond cautiously: "In this case, it may be necessary for both of us to sit down and talk slowly."

Seeing the other party's attitude loosened, Song Yunran was overjoyed.

He nodded, with a pleasant smile on his face: "That's all. By the way, we hope it will be broadcast in the first quarter of next year, so don't delay it for too long."

"......good."

The moment the executive agreed, he suddenly realized that something was wrong!

He obviously only wanted to buy one "Happy and White", so how could he only need to buy three after a few words?

.Wouldn't Song Yunran have this plan a long time ago, the conversation just now was just waiting for him to get the bait!

Looking at Song Yunran's happily leaving figure, his eyes sank.

As expected to be Prince Ningdong, he should not be underestimated.

Song Yunran was very excited when he talked about a major event.

He made persistent efforts, took a round in the banquet hall, and exchanged contact information with several people in the industry whom he admired before, and planned to work together to make money in the future.

When switching to the second glass of lemonade, a petite figure suddenly appeared in his vision.

Song Yunran took a closer look and found that it was Shen Yiyi who hadn't seen him for a long time.

Shen Yiyi seemed to see him first, and walked forward with a smile: "I finally found you."

Song Yunran was taken aback for a moment.

.In the memory of his previous life, Shen Yiyi revealed that Chu Xiaochen had gone abroad shortly after his marriage cheating. She was a dispensable passerby character, but how could she appear here today.

This again doesn't match the plot of the original.

The two were both victims of the Chu Xiaochen case. After meeting, they would inevitably share the same hatred of the enemy, and dragged Chu Xiaochen out, who was waiting to be sentenced, to scold him bitterly.

After scolding, Song Yunran couldn't help cursing curiosity, and asked: "I heard that you were going abroad?"

Shen Yiyi asked strangely: "Who did you hear?"