Chapter 56

The staff here is extremely scared thinking about it in the car, and over there, fainting and anxious on the Internet.

As early as half a month ago, "Holiday Slow Travel" announced three artist guests, and also announced that the three artists will bring a friend to the recording, but for some reason, it has not announced the list of the three friends.

According to the grapevine, today is the day when the program team officially announces all the lists.

Fanfan opened his eyes in the morning, and he went to the official blog of "Holiday Slow Travel" without an appointment, just wanting to know who Qin Ke would bring on the show.

[The letter girl is willing to match meat and vegetables for three years, and ask Qin Ke to be in harmony with each other. 】

[Who would have thought that Song Yunran has only made one live interview so far in public? Who would have thought that we hadn't appeared at the same time except for secret shooting on set? 】

.[Think about it, I admire myself, what are you talking about these six months? 】

If Song Yunran was looking at his mobile phone right now, he would definitely be tempted to become a female high school student and say: [Yes, I also think you guys are weird. 】

It's a pity that the veteran of the group, Xiao Eleven, hasn't appeared for too long, and only the fans who are kept in the dark continue to be nervous. I am afraid that their unpopular CP will usher in the largest demolition in history when the official list is announced today.

After finally waiting until noon, the long quiet "Holiday Slow Travel" finally took action.

The first group announced is Dai Lao, a well-known national actress.

Dai Lao was born as a child star and has been in the industry for more than 20 years. This year he has just reached his 30s.

She invited an older female director named Lu Jingyi, and the two have collaborated on many popular TV series.

.The combination of female director and actress suddenly raised everyone's expectations.

But no matter where the fans can take care of these, they quickly slid to the next Weibo.

According to the official list at the time, Qin Ke was ranked second. Thinking of this, everyone clicked on the picture and their fingers trembled slightly, fearing that the person loaded on the picture was not Song Yunran.

Fortunately, Huang Tian has paid off.

When Song Yunran Qingjun's face appeared on the screen, all the fans were very excited about it, and collectively rushed to the comment area to support their unpopular CP with an unspectacular array of faces.

["Holiday Slow Travel", I remember you, you will be my pro-dad from today! 】

[No, no, no, there will be no one who doesn't know that we are the most faint in the world. 】

.[Is the director team here? Be more sensible and cut the interaction between them. Don't force me to kneel down and beg you. 】

[Not much to say, I will direct the way, link: Summing up the sugar point 3.0]

This is probably the first time that faint fans have entered the public's field of vision. They struggled to survive in the cracks between a large group of Qin Kewei fans and a small amount of Song Yunran's mother fans, but they also attracted the attention of a few onlookers.

It's a pity that passers-by didn't join in, but mocked: [Crazy, can this also be ridiculed? It is recommended to look at the third group of guests before speaking. 】