Chapter 71

After eating, the two watched the first two episodes of "After Meeting You".

Song Yunran wanted to show his professionalism as the president in front of Qin Ke, and started the commentator mode all the way to brag.

"Look at this shot of the mirror, it's better than the version in my previous life. The director I chose is very aesthetic."

"Wow, the crying scene of the heroine is absolutely perfect. This actor has been buried before, but fortunately, I have chosen her into the company with wise eyes and Zhizhu, and I also tried to reject all the opinions and let her be the heroine."

"This male partner is also good, he is very close to the people without speaking when he comes out. I signed him in too."

Qin Ke picked out a full-shaped strawberry from the fruit plate and fed it to Song Yunran's mouth to shut him up temporarily, and finally found a chance to speak: "The team you chose is good, and you can take advantage of Zhong Xiaofeng's script. To the extreme."
.This strawberry was so big that Song Yunran's cheeks bulged on one side.

He was inconvenient to speak, so he nodded frantically, expressing self-affirmation of the compliment.

Qin Ke smiled and asked, "Are you still eating?"

Song Yunran swallowed the strawberry: "Can you peel a few grapes for me?"

In fact, he was sitting not too far away from the fruit bowl, but he was too lazy to reach for it. He simply sat cross-legged on the sofa and enjoyed the personal service comfortably.

Qin Ke let out a "um" and took out a crystal-clear and round grape from the plate, and slowly tore off the coat on the surface.

His fingers are slender and white, and he has a sense of beauty when he does these trivial things.

.Song Yunran looked dumbfounded unconsciously, feeling that Qin Ke's well-knotted hands used to peel grapes seemed like a huge waste. It should fall gracefully on the black and white keys, and play a piece of it. First after another beautiful movement.

However, Qin Ke himself did not show any displeased expressions, instead, as if enjoying it, he fed him several grapes one after another.

After a while, Song Yunran was finally embarrassed.

"Forget it, I'll do it myself."

He changed his sitting posture and stretched out his hand to take the fruit and said, "Your hands are so beautiful, you shouldn't peel grapes, you should go to play the piano."

Qin Ke was caught off guard and lost the joy of feeding the small animals, and stopped with a bit of regret.

Song Yunran did not notice his loss, and continued to ask: "But do you know how to play the piano?"

.Qin Ke said: "I studied for a few months when I was a child, but I have forgotten it a long time ago."

"Why not keep learning?"

Song Yunran turned his head curiously, full of regret. He was thinking about helping Qin Ke pick up a music-themed movie just now.

But soon, he came up with the answer in his own way, "Ah, I understand, children can't sit still when practicing the piano, and I did the same when I was a kid. If my family didn't force me to practice, I would definitely give up halfway."

Qin Ke was silent for a few seconds, and from these two brief sentences, he could almost outline Song Yunran's childhood portrait.

.A beautiful and mischievous little boy, every time he learns to play the piano, he cries and screams. He might lie on the ground and roll in protest. In the end, he still can't match the majesty of his parents. Under the eyes of the piano teacher, he sits wronged. On the piano bench, while playing with the metronome, whispered and whispered.