Chapter 1

In the Great Yu Dynasty, Liuyue Village on the outskirts of the capital city, the summer heat finally dissipated the residual heat in the evening. The river breeze blew by the Liuyue River and the willow trees on the bank gently supported.

    The men who had been working hard all day gathered in twos and threes to set the dragon gate formation by the river, and occasionally heard a few bad words, which caused everyone to burst into laughter.

    After the brothers packed their homes, they sat around the threshing floor in the village with their sewing baskets, chatting about their babies and talking about their men. Knowing the constant tweet, the children ran and slapped, making a picture of a leisurely farmhouse.

    "Ah, murder...", a sharp voice broke the peace of the village. Everyone was in an uproar and rushed towards the place where the sound came from. .When I walked halfway, I saw Yang Xin’s family crawling around. Seeing the people in the village was like seeing a savior, and hurriedly ran behind everyone. Behind him, a thin figure holding a hatchet quickly He ran over, with disheveled hair, like crazy.

    The crowd exclaimed: "Isn't this Yang Jin? I said that he was not stupid a few days ago. I didn't expect to be crazy."

    "Crazy, no way!"

    "Why don't you, look at him like that, you will feel sorry for Yingzi."

    Tang Fang, hiding behind the crowd, hurriedly said: "Yang Jin is crazy, he wants to kill me."

    Seeing that Yang Jin was about to rush into the crowd, everyone hurriedly fled for fear of being accidentally injured. .Seeing that there was no cover, Tang Fang hurriedly exclaimed: "Help, help, Wenxiu, your Eminem is going to be killed, ah...", Yang Jin had already rushed to him when he said something. In front of him, he was about to slash with a knife. Tang Fang rolled his eyes and fainted to the ground. Seeing that some men were really going to kill him, they quickly restrained Yang Jin and took the hatchet.

    "Jin'er, what's the matter with you, can't it", while entangled, a middle-aged man stumbled in the distance, and this person was Yang Jin's Am Diying. Due to the recent sadness and the hardship in life, a gust of wind can blow it down. He ran over and hugged Yang Jin, just howling and crying.

    The death of his father and eldest son and the abnormality of the little brother made this honest and weak middle-aged brother close to the brink of collapse.

."You can't. If you have a long and two shortcomings, what do you tell Eminem to do? I only have you, boy, Eminem has only you..., oooooooo..."

    The people around were moved, and the soft-hearted even wiped tears. This Jiying's life is really too bitter. Both the man and the eldest son were killed by prey when they were going up the mountain to hunt. The little brother in the family turned out to be a stupid. He was sober a few days ago. I didn’t expect to be crazy now. Why not stay stupid? At least he won’t raise a knife. Isn't it murder?

    Being held by Ji Ying, Yang Jin rolled his eyes and sighed helplessly. Just about to speak, I was interrupted.

    "Yang Jin, what did you do to my Eminem?" Yang Wenxiu stood in the crowd and asked with a cold face.

    "Ah, Eminem, what's the matter with you, don't scare me." Yang Yu called out to help Tang Fang on the ground. .However, his thin body can't support Tang Fang's plump body. "Brother, come and help me."

    Yang Wenxiu turned around to help Tang Fang on the ground.

    Yang Jin's uncle Yang Xin also arrived, and he was relieved to see that Tang Fang was in no trouble. He turned and looked at Yang Jin and Ji Ying who were hugging each other.