Chapter 26

"Ouch, Brother Jin, what are you doing, don't hurry up!

    As soon as Ji Ying entered the yard, she saw Yang Jin with a big belly drying the herbs.

    Yang Jin is now nine months old, and his body is thin and thin, but now he has such a big belly. It is shocking to see, even Beibei often looks at him with a worried look.

    "Eminem, it's okay, walking around is good for your health."

    "I don't care what you do. I feel flustered when I look at your belly. Quickly, sit down for me."

    As he said, he cautiously helped Yang Jin to sit on the soft couch.

    Recently, Liu Zhanxiu has been by Yang Jin's side all the time, but today something happened in business, so he went to town with Tang Zishu.

."You said you, if Zhanxiu knows that you are doing things with a big belly, you might worry about it."

    This person just couldn't say it. As soon as he said, he saw Liu Zhanxiu stepped into the house: "What's wrong, what am I worried about?"

    "It's nothing, it's just that Eminem sees me having a big belly and says you will be worried if you look at it." Yang Jin hurriedly intercepted Ji Ying's words, if Liu Zhanxiu knew about it, he might be nagging him.

    Liu Zhanxiu also knew that he was lying, but he didn't expose him, and sat next to him: "How about it, did my son trouble you today?"

    "No, he's behaved"

    "It seems that this kid also knows Eminem's hard work, so he is obedient in his stomach. By the way, I went to town today to hire a midwife. This midwife has a lot of experience, and it is safe to have him."

.Liu Zhanxiu summoned the midwife to come in. The midwife's surname was Ma, who was called Ma Dashou. She took over half of her life and was also famous in the town. If Liu Zhanxiu hadn't paid a lot of money, he wouldn't be invited.

    Ma Dashou entered the door and saw Yang Jin's belly; "My God, this belly is so big, wouldn't it be a twin!"

    "Really!" Liu Zhanxiu and Ji Ying both exclaimed.

    "This, I look like it, but I can't do it accurately."

    Liu Zhanxiu and Ji Ying were still very happy to hear him say this. No matter what, there is such a possibility.

    "It's only nine months now, will it be too early to invite midwives?" Yang Jin didn't have the surprise of them, anyway, she was pregnant. It didn't matter whether she was twins or not.

    "How can it be early? Although you are a doctor, you can still deliver the baby by yourself when you give birth. It is also just in case to ask the midwife early."

.Ji Ying objected loudly. Brother Jin is good at everything, except that he is too careless about his body.

    Yang Jin watched Ji Ying's objection, sticking out his tongue and stopped talking.

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at him naughty, and his heart was itchy.

    "Doctor Ma, I will arrange a house for you, so you can rest first." Ji Ying said to Ma Dashou.

    "This, I'm just a midwife, I can't be called a doctor."

    "Hey, it's not easy to deliver the babies well, so I can't be called a doctor anymore."

    Who doesn't like to hear good things, Ma Dashou smiled and left with Ji Ying.

    "Come, come, put it on the table."