Chapter 36

When Zhang Muqing woke up, she didn't know where she was.

    "Wake up?" A cold voice came.

    Zhang Muqing looked up: "Is it you?"

    Yang Jin walked to the couch and folded his arms around his chest: "Do you remember me?"

    Zhang Muqing did not answer him, just asked: "Did you save me?"

    Yang Jin raised his eyebrows: "What do you think?"

    "Why save me, I have no love anyway."

    After hearing this, Yang Jin drew a scalpel out of the surgical kit and handed it to Zhang Muqing: "If this is the case, then you can achieve your wish now. With a slash on the neck or wrist, you can say goodbye immediately. This world, rest assured, I will never save you again."

."If someone hurts me, I will go back ten times a hundred times. Some people want to see me having a bad life. I want to live a better life than anyone else. Escape from death is nothing more than a cowardly act."

    "Don't you want to live now?"

    Zhang Muqing fixedly looked at Yang Jin. Suddenly laughed: "You are right, Zhang Muqing has never been such a cowardly person."

    The room was full of smiles.

    Yang Jin nodded and took the knife back: "Take a rest. After soaking in the water for so long, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be able to live if you wanted to live."

    Zhang Muqing coughed and said warmly: "Thank you for your life-saving brother."

    Yang Jin packed the medical kit for himself: "I just want to see you pleasing to your eyes, and thank you, you don't have to, anyway, I want to receive the consultation fee."

.Turning around and walking outside the cabin door, when approaching the door, he said in a flat tone: "Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you that you are two months pregnant."

    "What!" Zhang Muqing said in surprise.

    Regardless of Zhang Muqing's surprise, Yang Jin gathered his clothes and went to find Liu Zhanxiu and the others.

    Liu Zhanxiu woke up after a nap with the two children. Yang Jin walked over and picked Lele upside down. Beibei also quacked and crawled on Yang Jin. Yang Jin stuffed Lele into Liu Zhanxiu’s arms. He picked up Beibei again and fell asleep.

    "That person is awake?"

    "I woke up, and at first I felt that I had nothing to love, and I wanted to open it after I said a few words."

    Liu Zhanxiu heard it funny, "You are not a person with so many things, why do you treat him so well and persuade him?"

.Yang Jinbai glanced at him: "Somehow it was the person I saved. If he died, he wouldn't smash my sign."

    Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly took Lele's hands as a gesture: "Yes, I have offended the genius doctor."

    Lele opened his eyes wide and turned grunting, Liu Zhanxiu behind him was a pleased smile, and Yang Jin chuckles out of laughter when he looks at these two life treasures.

    Beibei watched the action made by her father and younger brother in Yang Jin's arms, thinking it was a fun game, and asked Yang Jin to take his hand up and do the same action.

    Yang Jin looked at the sky, and the appointed person picked up Beibei's hand.

    The two adults each held a child in their arms and said to each other.