Chapter 20

He has been hiding in the town, thinking that when Liu Zhanxiu is dead, he will come out and live his life with integrity.

    Because the money was cheated, I can no longer afford to hire someone. Having to go out to buy groceries by myself, it was the skill of buying groceries that made people on the street talk a lot.

    "Oh, this Liu Yuanwai's eldest son was hit by Juren. I don't know if Liu Yuanwai regrets driving him out of the house?"

    "If you have a queen, you will naturally have a stepfather. I think that Liu Yuanwai is also confused."

    When Liu Zhanxiu was kicked out of the house, under his deliberate operation, everyone in the town knew about it. He didn't expect that he would still have a chance to take the imperial examination, but he would never allow himself to suffer a dumb loss. For Beibei's future fame, he had to act first to be strong. At present, the effect is not bad.

."Did you know? I heard that this Juren was married before. That brother was Zheng Yemei's nephew, and he gave birth to a little brother. But when he saw Liu Juren was kicked out of the house, he rolled up The money is gone."

    When Zheng Xiu heard them talking about herself, even though she knew that these people didn't know herself, she still shrank her body aside.

    "Bah, like this kind of brother who doesn't obey women's morals, he should be Shentang. But if he knows that Liu Juren is not only in good health, but he is also hit by the move, he will definitely regret his intestines."

    "So, this man can do it himself. If he guards his husband and children well, he will be Mrs. Juren now, and he can't be an official family member in the future."

    "Who said no?"

    The shock in Zheng Xiu's heart can be imagined. That sick child was hit by Juren? .Isn't he sick and dying? How could he be lifted? I was afraid of thinking here. If he found him, would he still have a way to survive?

    Regardless of buying groceries, he returned home in a panic.

    He rented this house and it will expire next month, when he will not even have a place to live.

    No, he has to get out of here, thinking of that damn liar, cruelly went out again.

    Zheng Xiu walked through the alley and came to a door with red lanterns hanging on the door, and the door with the word "Happy" stuck on it. He started slamming the door with a bang.

    "Who is young, smashed so loudly, rush to reincarnate."

    Shouting came from inside the door.

    The door slammed open. It was a middle-aged brother who opened the door.

    "Why are you again? My family is already married, so what are you doing shamelessly post over?"

.Zheng Xiu didn’t even look at him, she rushed into the door and shouted: “Zhang Ke, you come out, you cheated my money and you want to hide like this, let me tell you, if you don’t come out, I I will sue you to the government."

    Zhang Ke just got married a few days ago, it was the sweet time with his newlywed brother. At this time, people who didn't open their eyes made trouble, and he came out so annoyed.

    I have to say that this section chief's is really good, with a pair of peach-eyed eyes, a fair complexion, and erect facial features. At the beginning, he said that he was everyone's son in a layman, and Zheng Xiuhong was stunned.

    The sweet words to Zheng Xiu who don’t want money quickly captured Zheng Xiu’s heart. When he said that his business needs turnover, he took out the money without hesitation, and hoped that his business would be completed. Marry yourself and go back to have the sweet dream of the wife of the main house.