Chapter 56

Xiaoxiao quickly threw himself into Zhang Muqing's arms: "Eminem is also the best, Eminem has beaten the villain, Eminem is a hero."

    Lele regained his expressionless expression when Yang Jin said that he would also cook the next meal. At this moment, no matter how they make trouble, they are still eating their own food.

    The child didn't respond after teasing, and Yang Jinlue was heartbroken: "It's better to smile, not like Lele, I won't give a response after teasing."

    "In this case, let Lele be my son, Lele, can I call me Eminem in the future?"

    Lele glanced at Zhang Muqing, then at Yang Jin, and shook his head.

    Yang Jin was happy now, his son still kissed himself.

    "Why? Zhang Ama is so much more fun. Will it be fun for you in the future?"

    Lele thought for a while, then calmly said: "There is nothing to eat!"

.Suo Ran his words had no beginning or end, but the few people sitting there understood what he meant.

    Yang Jin often cooks novel foods, and Zhang Muqing's cooking skills can't be flattered.

    Yang Jin felt even more heartbroken. His affectionate son came for the food.

    "Hahahaha" Liu Zhanxiu laughed heartily. Zhang Muqing wanted to laugh, but was afraid that Yang Jin would become angry, so he just held back.

    Sure enough, Yang Jin pinched Liu Zhanxiu, "What's so funny, huh?"

    Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly resisted, "No, no, hiss, lighten it." Where is there a majestic official outside.

    Changed water and land routes along the way, and finally rushed to the capital before the twelfth lunar month.

    The prosperity of the capital is even better. There are endless shouts in the wide streets, selling snacks, performing arts, and others on the street.

.Several young people looked at the lively scene curiously, feeling that many things were very strange.

    Because the emperor of the house had made arrangements, Liu Zhanxiu and the others went straight back to the house.

    Zhang Muqing is most familiar with this capital, so he introduced Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin along the way.

    "This area is the south of the city. This street is called Chunfeng Street. Most of the people who live in it are high-ranking officials, so it is also commonly called Daguan Street by the people.

    Yang Jin was amused, this name is really straightforward.

    "The front is your house. The original Dali Siqing bought it himself. It's not bad inside. It was directly exiled because of corruption, and this house was also confiscated. Unexpectedly, it would be cheaper for you."

    "A prisoner's house, what's the surprise!" Yang Jin refused to believe.

    After entering the house, Yang Jin understood why Zhang Muqing said it was a good house. .It occupies a wide area, pavilions, small bridges and flowing water, and even gardens. This is much better than the house in Huizhou.

    "My house is next to you, connected"

    Zhang Muqing led Yang Jin and the others through the garden and opened a door, "This is my house, it's not smaller than yours. I opened the two sides, presumably Master Liu and Master Liu will not blame it."

    Yang Jin slapped him: "What a weird look."

    Zhang Muqing's house was decorated quite eye-catchingly, and it was full of luxury. Compared with this, their house was like a nouveau riche, very gorgeous, but without the slightest connotation.