Chapter 32

Half a month passed. At noon, there was a loud voice in the Shiwei Building on West Street in Beijing. "Man, why isn't my braised fish coming? I've been waiting for a long time."

    "Guest, I'm sorry, you have also seen it. It turns out that many people are in front of you. We will serve as soon as possible."

    Hearing what his buddy said, the man couldn't urge anymore, after all, many people in front of him hadn't served the food yet. The restaurant opened half a month ago and invited the most famous dragon dance team in Beijing. With the crackling of firecrackers, such a big battle naturally attracted the attention of many people.

    Seeing that it was a newly opened restaurant, everyone was not too concerned about it. Although the people in the capital are rich and passionate about food, they still have a mouthful. It is not easy to open a restaurant in the capital.

.Later, I heard from the shopkeeper that all the food and drinks were half price on the first day of the opening, and everyone entered the Shiweilou with the mentality of giving it a try.

    Just after the opening day, Shiweilou spread within a very small area. Especially the so-called braised fish and sweet and sour pork ribs are so delicious that people can't wait to swallow their tongues.

    Rao claims to be a well-informed person from Beijing. He has never heard of these two dishes, let alone eaten such food that stimulates the taste buds.

    In the first few days, there was still a place in Shiwei Building. Now if you don’t book in advance, you won’t be able to get a seat at all.

    Not to mention the red-hot sweet and sour pork ribs and braised fish.

    The man ran to the back kitchen, and the five masters and their apprentices were all cooking non-stop. "Masters, hurry up, there is a panic outside."

    Master Qian wiped the sweat from his face, and the dish was made like a war. ".What urge us to do? Those people order so many servings at one go. They don’t need to eat them, but they have to pack them. With so many people, we can’t make them even if we have three hands. "

    The guy was bitter and had to go to the front again to comfort the guests.

    The cook in Shiwei Building was collected by Cao Qing with the help of Liu Zhanxiu, and the craftsmanship was absolutely passable.

    These cooks originally came out of some big restaurants. I heard that it was just a new restaurant that just opened. They didn’t take it seriously, but when Yang Jin made a large table of dishes in front of them, after they tasted it, All of them stared wide-eyed, crying and shouting to apprentice. Naturally, Yang Jin would not accept apprentices, only that he would provide them with recipes.

.Yang Jin first gave them a recipe of braised fish and a sweet and sour pork ribs. These chefs are like a baby, and they studied in the kitchen. Unsurprisingly, these two dishes have become the signature dishes of Shiweilou. In a short period of time, Shiweilou quickly rose up and stood firm among the many restaurants in the capital.

    Yang Jin intends to launch a new dish every three months. Although he has never done business, he still understands the principles of hunger marketing. And these cooks have recipes hanging, and they are not afraid that they will have strange intentions.

    The Zhang’s shop on the opposite side originally saw Liu Zhanxiu and the others actually bought Zhao’s shop and were about to call the door. Later, they learned that they were going to open a restaurant.

    "Treasurer, the business of the restaurant opposite is doing well, do we want to tell the owner, come to the door..." The man made a hacking action.