Chapter 11

Yang Jin made several suggestions for the construction of the new house with modern facilities, such as toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. After the construction, they found that they were both beautiful and convenient.

    Liu Zhanxiu praised and praised Yang Jin right now.

    Of course the most important thing is that Yang Jin specially ordered Beibei to build a baby room. When Beibe saw toys on the floor, she slept in the baby room directly that night, but in the middle of the night he burst into tears and Liu Zhanxiu hugged him. After coaxing and coaxing, Beibei kept crying, pointing in the direction of Yang Jin's house.

    Liu Zhanxiu had no choice but to knock on Yang Jin's door in the middle of the night.

    As soon as Yang Jin came out, Beibei rushed towards Yang Jin.

    Yang Jin hugged Beibei and yawned: "Okay, you go back, the temperature is low at night, beware of colds."

.It was late autumn, and the night was still quite cold. After Liu Zhanxiu heard Yang Jin's words, he felt warm and dizzy and went back.

    Yang Jin patted Beibei on the back: "It's really troublesome."

    Beibei just cried, teardrops still hung on her eyelashes, her small mouth slumped, and she yawned and fell asleep in Yang Jin's arms.

    Yang Jin kissed him on the forehead and slept well all night.

    After Liu Zhanxiu's new house was built, the villagers of Liuyue Village came to visit one after another, and they couldn't hide their envy.

    The house is built in a structure similar to a courtyard house, and there is a duplex two-story building inside, and a small garden has been built.

    Because it was built for Yang Jin, there is also a big medicine room inside. Yang Jin himself kept two more, one as a laboratory and the other as an operating room.

.After coming here, Chinese medicine is used to treat people's illnesses. Western medicine is not very useful, but Yang Jin has always been committed to the research of integrated Chinese and Western medicine, and naturally he does not want to let go.

    After the house is built, it is natural to be married.

    Two months later, it will be the township examination. Liu Zhanxiu hopes to set it down first, and then go to the examination.

    Yang Jin naturally did not object.

    Ji Ying also raised his hands in agreement. Now Liu Zhanxiu is full of sweets, and when he is really hit, I'm afraid that the threshold of his house will be broken.

    Beibei is now nine months old. Yang Jin knows that children generally learn to speak around one year old. So now he often teaches small things to call people.

    Beibei watched Yang Jin's mouth move and followed the lesson, but she didn't make a sound, which made Yang Jin very discouraged.

.The preparations for the appointment are quite complicated, but Liu Zhanxiu and Ji Ying are busy with them, so Yang Jin's task is to accompany Beibei besides treating the illness.

    The wedding date is chosen on the third day of October. Liu Zhanxiu asked people to look at the days and then finally chose the nearest auspicious day.

    When the villagers of Liuyue Village heard that Liu Zhanxiu was going to marry Yang Jin, most of them were blessings. After Yang Jin became sober, although he became a lot fierce, don't mess with him. He was still very talkative.