Chapter 45

Zhang Muqing put his hand on his stomach, feeling the movement in his stomach. There was a soft light on his face.

Yang Jin nodded.

Zhang Muqing raised his head and looked at Yang Jin and said: "Brother Jin, in this life I will give him the only chance to let others hurt me, but I will never do it again."

Yang Jin nodded, "If this is the case, then I won't say any more. It's late at night, you can rest."

Back in the room, Liu Zhanxiu had already returned, and seeing Yang Jin back, he pulled him to his chest, "Did you go looking for Zhang Muqing?"

"Yep"

Liu Zhanxiu was silent for a while, and said to Yang Jin: "Brother Jin, what do you mean by the emperor to Zhang Muqing."

Yang Jin sneered, "What else is there? It's not that I don't know how to cherish when I'm around, and I don't know the importance of others until they are gone."

."Then how are we, he is the emperor after all"

"What's wrong, we don't know the Zhang Muqing he was looking for."

Liu Zhanxiu was taken aback for a moment, then he reacted and scratched Yang Jin's nose: "Naughty."

As soon as Tang Zishu came back, the whole mansion seemed a lot more lively.

"Hahahaha, godfather, come and chase me"

Tang Zishu whimpered and ran after Bei Bei Man Huayuan. Lele sat in the stroller looking at Beibei running up and down, and stood up and wanted to climb outside.

Yang Jin and Liu Zhan passed by accidentally, and they found it funny looking at Lele. This person who hadn't moved for a thousand years even wanted to move!

Tang Zishu turned his head and saw Lele crawling out with great effort. He ran to Lele's side and carried Lele on his shoulders: "Our Lele wants to play too, okay, let's chase my brother together.". Shouted to Bei Bei: "Babe, Lele and I are here."

When Bei Bei heard it, she screamed and ran quickly. Lele sat on Tang Zishu's shoulder and also giggled.

Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were jealous. When did Lele smile at them?

Liu Zhanxiu thought secretly in his heart, it seems that in the future, he will have to play with Lele and Beibei a few more times to restore his position.

When the husband and the husband were sighing separately, a family member hurriedly ran over, "My lord, the lord, there is a housekeeper outside who claims to be the Sun's house to see you."

Liu Zhanxiu frowned, Sun Mansion, this Huizhou can be regarded as the prime minister Sun Xuan who has just made his appointment. .When the first emperor was reigning, Sun Xuan was a person who called for the wind and rain in the court. After the new emperor took the throne, he was not welcomed. He suddenly resigned for unknown reasons. Huizhou was originally his hometown. Now Huizhou There were no floods and plagues again, so he took his family back and settled down.

In any case, they are people who have been prime ministers, and Liu Zhanxian is going to find a time to visit. What are they looking for now?

Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin stopped delaying and went to the front hall together.

Butler Sun was sitting in the guest seat drinking tea, and seeing Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu coming, he quickly got up and luggage.

Sitting on the main seat, Liu Zhanxiu said to Steward Sun: "You don't need to be polite, I don't know what happened to Steward Sun this time?"