Chapter 12

Since he married Yang Jin, Liu Zhanxiu has been here except for sleeping. In order not to disturb his reading, Ji Ying also specially cleaned up a Chaoyang room.

    Originally, Yang Jin asked Liu Zhanxiu to go to the new house to read, but Liu Zhanxiu wanted to watch Yang Jin all the time.

    Yang Jin couldn't, so she had to let him go. But I am very happy in my heart. There is a lover who wants to stick to you for a moment, at least to prove that he really likes you.

    With the increase of age, Beibei can finally pop up a few monophonic characters.

    As soon as Yang Jin finished the patient's diagnosis, Bei Bei stretched out her hand at Ji Ying's arms, "Wood...Wood..."

    When Yang Jin took it, he tilted his head and quietly counted his fingers in Yang Jin's arms.

    Why is it so quiet today, isn't it usually a giggle?

.Yang Jin touched his forehead, took his pulse again, and heaved a sigh of relief when he found that everything was normal. The child's resistance is insufficient, and the slightest negligence will result in unimaginable consequences.

    Liu Zhanxiu was tired from reading, so he came out for a stroll.

    Yang Jin hugged Bei Bei to him: "What's wrong with him, why is it so quiet today?"

    Liu Zhanxiu was also puzzled, "Maybe you are tired of playing, don't worry."

    "By the way, you have to go to the exam in a few days, are the rest ready?"

    "En," Liu Zhanxiu laughed when he said this. Yang Jin worked hard to make food for his exams, which are easy to preserve and nutritious dishes. Ji Ying made some thick clothes for Liu Zhanxiu, and kept the warm ones that he wore in them.

    Liu Zhanxiu felt that the snuggle was terribly close. This was the feeling of his family.

.Because the township test was in the county, which was quite close to Liuyue Village, Liu Zhanxiu decided to go five days in advance. Yang Jin didn't worry about Liu Zhanxiu alone, so he wanted to follow. Liu Zhanxiu naturally wanted to stay with Yang Jin for a moment. It was Beibei, if he had been with Ji Ying for so many days, what would he be like crying?

    There was no way, he was cured and took him with him. Yang Jin was originally a doctor, so he wouldn't be afraid of any emergencies.

    Liu Zhanxiu went to the town to buy a carriage and hired a coachman. The family of three brought enough things and headed towards the county in the early morning.

    Beibei sat in the carriage and looked at everything strangely.

    Lotus-root-like arms were holding the carriage window and looking out, seeing the birds flying by and widening their eyes in surprise. Looking back, she took Yang Jin to watch.

    Liu Zhanxiu sat in the carriage holding a book, his posture recklessly relaxed. .When others saw him like that, they thought he was going on a spring outing.

    Yang Jin hugged Beibei in his arms and hissed at him.

    Liu Zhanxiu knew that this was because he was afraid of disturbing his reading, so he threw the book aside: "I don't care about this time." He took Beibei and held him in his arms, "Babe, call father, father... kiss..."

    Beibei vomited bubbles and did not speak. Seeing Liu Zhanxiu's appearance, she found it funny, and then she giggled.

    Liu Zhanxiu became angry, "This stupid thing."