Chapter 2

It turns out that Tang Fang is Lizheng’s own younger brother. He is often used to dominance in the village due to the relationship between Lizheng and he likes to take advantage of him. Therefore, there are not many people in the village who like him except those who deliberately cheat their feet. . Seeing that this is the case, you have to be partial to your own family again.

    Lizheng did not expect that a junior would dare to question him in the public. The anger flashed on his face, but under the witness of so many people, he could not stop Yang Jin from speaking. Injustice has been slightly criticized.

    "Then you just say it."

    Yang Jin shook Yijiao with a smile on her face. "Presumably everyone already knows that thanks to my good cousin, my father and elder brother died on the mountain in vain. It can be said that my father and elder brother died because they saved my cousin. I was stunned and sold the land and house to do funeral work for my father and brother."

.Everyone was whispering, nothing more than discussing the meaning in Yang Jin's words.

    When Yang Xin heard this, his face became very ugly.

    "Yang Jin, how can you talk nonsense, you are sober-minded, don't talk nonsense."

    Yang Jin looked at Yang Xin: "Uncle, what are you afraid of? Why don't you let me say it?"

    Yang Xin gritted his teeth bitterly, hateful, why did this little boy become so difficult. "When did I stop you from talking? I told you not to talk nonsense."

    Yang Jin pretended to be surprised: "I haven't said it yet, how does the uncle know that I am talking nonsense?"

    At this time, a clan elder said, "Well, big baby, let Jin Ge'er finish speaking." The clan elder said, even Li Zheng didn't dare to have any objections.

.Yang Jin continued: "My house and land are enough for ten funerals. What's ridiculous is that after the funeral, my family didn’t even have anything left in the pot. It can be seen that the buyer deceived me to be honest. To what extent."

    The people in the village were all surprised. They didn't know that the Yang family had even sold the house and land for funerals, and sold them so cheaply. They all accused the man of taking advantage of the danger and the dog's conscience.

    But Yang Xin's family had paled. Tang Fang had been clamoring so badly, but now she also shut up.

    "Today, my eldest son came to my house and was about to drive us out. Only then did I know that the land of my house had been bought by the eldest man. I asked me Eminem to find out that my family’s ten acres of land and three blue brick houses turned out to be. Only sold for fifty taels of silver."

    This time the crowd exploded, "Is this true?.An acre of land is sold for three taels of silver. This is too black-hearted. It's better to be an uncle! "Hehe, my son is killing people, and Laozi is looking for property. He is really a family." "

    The four of the Yang family were ashamed of being stripped of clothes in the cynicism of the villagers. Yang Xin hurriedly said: "This is nonsense. I obviously paid them fifty taels of silver. They hid the silver by themselves, and now they are coming to slander me again."

    "Uncle, did I slander you? I can check the stubs in the yamen to find out the truth." Yang Xin regretted his death. At that time, he filled in the real transaction amount for tax-free silver. He thought Yang Jin was a fool, Yang Ji. Shi was already weak, so he coaxed him to agree, and didn't raise the money.

    Yang Jin helped Ji Ying and said warmly: "Em, tell everyone, how much did Uncle give you for buying my land and house?"

.When Ji Ying listened, she also knew she was deceived: "His uncle said that Yang Jin's father and brother have passed away, and Yang Jin and I can't grow so much land. He also said that he will take care of Brother Jin in the future. Thinking of Brother Jin’s appearance, if I went there he didn’t know what to do, so he agreed to sell him five taels of silver."

    To speak honestly is to make people convincing, no one doubts the authenticity of this matter now.

    "Everyone, my father and brother died innocently on the front foot, and they were killed on the back foot to drive us out. What will happen to you if it is you?"

    "Lao Tzu beat him", already a grumpy man uttered angrily.

    Yang Jin faced Yang Xin: "Uncle, you know that my father and brother were both killed by Yang Wenxiu, and you still came to deceive my mother and lie to my house and fields. You still have the slightest incense, you still have the slightest conscience!".Yang Xin was blushing when asked by Yang Jin, but he wanted to refute but found that he couldn't open his mouth.

    Yang Jin dropped another blockbuster, "Don’t you suspect that I didn’t go up the mountain, why did you know the truth? It was my father and brother who told me. They not only refreshed my mind, but also borrowed it from me. Mouth, tell the truth about the matter to comfort them in the spirit of heaven. If I know the grievances of my father and brother and do not say it, I will be the son of man in vain."

    At this moment, Yang Jin's face was full of fearless sacred light, which convinced people.

    Several clan veterans watched this situation, stopped the noise, and said the final decision: "Yang Xin returned to Yang Jin's field and house, and Yang Wenxiu went to the village temple to undergo renovation."

.Now Tang Fang was crying and crying: "No, Wenxiu is weak and can't go, brother, you talk, brother," Li was listening to his brother's cry and wanted to say a few words, and he saw one. The clan elder was staring at him sternly, and he dared not say anything in his heart.

    Eventually this matter was resolved in Yang Jin's expectation, and he laughed lowly. I have never been the only one to bully others, and no one can get it out of my own hands.

    He helped Ji Ying back home, looked at the three tiled houses, and sighed again. "Oh, brother Jin, it's all useless, my brother Jin, what can I do in the future?"

    The blue veins on Yang Jin's forehead were violent, and he could see that he was trying his best to endure: "Em, it's nothing, am I getting better, we will definitely get over it in the future."

.After coaxing Ji Ying, Yang Jin lay in bed, thinking about what happened in the past few days. At that time, he was operating on the patient on the operating table. The continuous high-intensity work caused him to faint as soon as he came out of the operating room and woke up. I found myself turned into this fool named Yang Jin. Yang Jin has never been a self-defeating person. After a few days of getting used to it, he set about arranging this matter. It was discovered that Yang Wenxiu was selling tiger skins because his predecessor saw Yang Wenxiu sneaking into the town and found it fun, so he followed him to hide and seek. He was so happy that Yang Wenxiu hadn't been spotted all the way.

    Yang Jin found that although his predecessor’s intelligence was not very good, his memory was super good. He naturally did not recognize the name of the shop, but the strokes remained in his mind. Based on Yang Wenxiu’s performance, Yang Jin introduced the course of the matter and was caught off guard. Chad Yang Wenxiu was unable to turn over.

.In a daze, I felt someone put his hand on his forehead. Yang Jin wakes up in an instant, "My child, father, are you really blessing Brother Jin to get better? I will treat Brother Jin well and let him find someone who is reliable." There was another whisper in the back. Sobbing