Chapter 25

Son, shall we go back to the capital? "

    Cao Qing thought for a moment: "No, since I have decided not to intervene in the court, I don't have to go to this muddy water."

    Looking at Liu Zhanxiu's family in the courtyard, "Do you think they are very happy?"

    Luo Yun followed his son's gaze and looked over. Beibei leaned on Yang Jin. Yang Jinzheng was talking to him in a low voice, while Liu Zhanxiu was sitting and reading. The three people obviously didn't do anything, but it was easy for people to feel the warm atmosphere.

    "Yes, they are very happy."

    Cao Qing sighed: "I don't know if Big Brother Liu enters the court, will there be this peace?"

    Although Liu Zhanxiu had some regrets about the postponement of the test, the slightest regret was thrown away at the thought of being able to accompany Brother Jin until the birth.

.Although Zhang Ermei didn't like that Yang Yusheng was a brother, but after all, he was the first child of the Guan family and he paid more attention to it, so he decided to put out raw wine on the 16th of this month.

    Yang Yu is Ji Ying’s nephew, because the relationship between Yang Jin’s father and elder brother was almost broken, but Ji Ying, the child’s raw wine, decided to go there.

    Yang Jin didn't plan to join in the excitement, and Liu Zhanxiu would naturally not go.

    Cao Qing and Luo Yun went out again, and Tang Zishu followed them out as soon as they had to arrange business matters.

    It is rare for a family of three to have a meal together quietly.

    Beibei steadily took a spoon and dug a large custard into her mouth, her cheeks bulging like a little hamster.

.Yang Jin looked interesting, and unscrupulously poked Beibei's bulging cheek. Beibei raised her head and glanced at Yang Jin, her eyes full of accusations.

    Yang Jin looked at him and kissed him with a guilty conscience, "Quickly eat, our Beibei eating is so cute."

    Beibei probably understands that cuteness is a good word, so he bends the corner of her eyes, then bows her head and goes to eat intently.

    Halfway through the meal, Beibei put down his spoon. Yang Jin looked at the half of the custard in his bowl, and asked him with concern: "What's the matter, Beibei, why don't you eat it?" He knows Beibei's appetite. Yes, such a small bowl will never be left.

    Beibei climbed down from his small chair and patted Yang Jin's belly lightly, "Brother, eat"

    "Do you want to keep it for your brother?"

    "Yeah", Bei Bei nodded heavily.

.Yang Jin couldn't laugh or cry and hugged Beibei into his arms, "Bebe is really a good brother, but his brother can't eat now, he can eat it when he grows out of Eminem's belly and is as big as Beibei." "

    Beibei tilted her head, not understanding what Yang Jin meant.

    Liu Zhanxiu looked amused at Yang Jin's serious explanation to Beibei.

    Ji Ying returned from Zhang Ermei's house as soon as the family had eaten. Is the banquet finished at this time?

    Ji Ying drank a sip of water: "Don't mention it, I have never seen anyone more than Zhang Ermei. There are a few plates sparsely on the table, and each plate is just a little bit of food, and it will be gone after one person goes down with chopsticks. I have to make some more noodles."

    Zhang Ermei is usually stingy, but she didn't expect to sting like this on her grandson's raw wine, and Liu Yuecun's Spit Xingzi almost drowned him. .Yang Yu fought Zhang Ermei angrily.

    "You immortal, my face is lost by you."

    "I'm pooh, what kind of face do you have? Who doesn't know what you did? If you say I'm ashamed, you're ashamed of you."

    The two clamored and twisted together again. Guan Lao Er looked at him coldly, but didn't move forward to pull the frame.

    The child was asleep, but was also awakened by such a big movement with earth-shattering crying.

    Guan Lao Er didn't even care about the children, slammed the door and went straight to the town.

    Yang Jin has been six months old now, with a big belly, Liu Zhanxiu is often trembling while watching, for fear that Yang Jin will fall if he doesn't pay attention.

    "You slow down, isn't it okay to lie on the bed?"

."What do you know, you have to walk more when you are pregnant, and it will be easy to give birth at that time."

    If anyone tells Yang Jin that you will have children in the future, based on his urinary sex, even if he doesn't do anything at that time, he will definitely cry his father and call his mother behind him.

    Unexpectedly, he, a big man, would have a day of pregnancy. It didn't feel much at first, but as the belly gets bigger and bigger, the little beings inside will often brush up on their sense of existence. Yang Jin has a real feeling about his pregnancy. He will have a child who is dependent on his own blood, and this child will be conceived by himself. I have to sigh, the fate is really magical.

    While talking, Cao Qing stepped into the yard.

    "Brother Liu, Brother Jin, I have something to tell you."

.Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu looked at each other, knowing that Cao Qing was definitely not a trivial matter, so they entered the house together and quietly waited for Cao Qing to speak.

    "You also know that the emperor went up last month. It was supposed to be the prince ascending the throne, but how could the other two parties give up. This month, the upward movement was surging. Just the day before yesterday, the six princes suddenly took out the emperor’s will. Pass the throne to the sixth prince. Now that the sixth prince has control of the entire court, I am afraid that the sixth prince will soon be enthroned, and it will not be possible to open Enke at that time."

    Liu Zhanxiu was not surprised when he heard the news. On the contrary, it was good news for him, avoiding the danger of standing in line. Even if it is Kai Enke, it will definitely be after Jin Ge'er has given birth.

    "The six princes are really not easy."

    Yang Jin said softly.

.Cao Qing laughed, "The Sixth Prince is not easy, but without Zhang Muqing, his throne would never have been so easy."

    Yang Jin came to be interested: "How to say?"

    "Everyone in the capital knows that Zhang Muqing likes the Sixth Prince to the point where he does not hesitate to break with the family. That man is resourceful and cruel, cruel to others, and even more cruel to himself. Many of the people who oppose the Sixth Prince are his scheming behind his back. Yes, so many people in the capital hated him and gritted their teeth with hatred. Such a person is alone with the sixth prince, and it is also the luck of the sixth prince. "Although Yang Jin hasn't seen this legendary figure yet, he still feels it in his heart. Already full of curiosity about him.

    Liu Zhanxiu's focus is not here. "Listening to you, this sixth prince is indeed a suitable person to be an emperor!"

.Cao Qing got himself a cup of tea, "This is true. Compared to the other two princes, he is indeed the most suitable person