Chapter 4

"Can"

    So a banner was born. The letter was "Yang Banxian, Sai Shenxian." Yang Jin also specially asked Liu Zhanxiu to use cinnabar to paint the words in red. Tsk tsk, this is a must-have dress for ancient barefoot doctors.

    As a reward, Yang Jin gave Liu Zhanxiu a bowl of noodles. To say that Yang Jin, doctor is his profession and cooking is his hobby. In fact, his knowledge of cooking is not inferior to his medical skills. The kneading dough is strong and flavorful, fresh vegetables are added, and a golden omelette lies. Liu Zhanxiu was born with insufficient health since he was a child, and eating is just a routine matter. Unexpectedly, this bowl of noodles caused his saliva secretion to increase significantly. After eating this bowl of noodles, he decided to practice Cengfan as a long-term job.

.After Beibei gobbled up the custard, she nestled in Yang Jin’s arms and smiled at him. From time to time, she put her saliva on Yang Jin’s face, and Yang Jin wiped her saliva expressionlessly, deeply for herself in her previous life. Fortunately, there was no time to be tortured by the little devil.

    When Yang Jin took his equipment and walked away, Beibei could not get out of Yang Jin's arms. When Liu Zhanxiu forcibly hugged him, he cried like a dead father. Yang Jin tried his best to endure, and touched his little face: "Don't cry, I'll make you custard tomorrow, I won't cry again, eh?"

    Beibei didn't know if she understood it or was tired of crying. She finally calmed down and looked at Yang Jin's back, yelling from behind. Liu Zhanxiu hugged him and said to him: "Tomorrow I will take you there."

    Beibei didn't give her father a look, and fell asleep after crying. Liu Zhanxiu patted his back lightly: "Little thing!"

.Yang Jin left the house early the next morning. Yang Banxian decided to go to town for a stroll today. He had to gain popularity before going out. He saw Liu Zhanxiu holding Beibei standing at the door and looking here. Beibei saw him and yelled in excitement, Yang Jin was full of black lines.

    Liu Zhanxiu came over quickly, "Are you going out?" Isn't this nonsense? "Sorry, Beibei is so hungry that I can't stand it, I just want to see if you get up."

    "Cooperating with your father and son is treating me as a cook, right?"

    "No, no, no, Beibei is really hungry and can't stand it. Otherwise, you can cook for us by the way. How about I pay you?"

    The idea was so good, Yang Jin touched his chin: "Okay, but when this is done for you is completely up to me." When the time comes, he will be famous. Who cares about the salary.

."Yes, I will try to learn how to come by myself in the future." So Yang Jin went out with the canvas after he had fed his one-year-old child. Bishan Town was built on the Bishan River. The Bishan River dredged the north and south of the Dayu Dynasty. It was an important transportation hub, so the prosperity here can be seen in general. I took the 20 yuan I bought from Liu Zhanxiu in the morning and sat in a bun shop on the side of the road that seemed to have a good business.

    At this price, three pieces of meat buns and two pieces of vegetable buns, you can only eat a few buns for one day of cooking. Yang Jin deeply suspected that Liu Zhanxiu had cheated him, and decided to go back and talk to him about salary increases.

    The steamed stuffed buns are average, but the taste is not so good, but seeing the people sitting in the steamed stuffed buns shop seem to be eating some delicacies, Yang Jin secretly wrote down a plan to make a fortune.

    "Have you heard that Liu Yuanwai's brother is seriously ill, and he spends a lot of money to find a doctor, but it seems to have no effect?"

."Hey, let me say that this is a lot of wicked things. You know that Liu Yuanwai had married a brother from the countryside. He seemed to be in a village not far away. That brother also had a hard life. He couldn't give birth to a child. He passed away in one year, and Liu Yuanwai’s brother died within a hundred days, so he married Zheng Yemei, the second child of the Zheng family. It was heard that Zheng Yemei gave birth to a baby in less than three months."