Chapter 48

Yang Jin raised his eyebrows unexpectedly when he heard these words. It seems that today is here for a Hongmen banquet. Sun Shaozhumu saw Yang Jin coming from a distance, but sat in the same position without moving. He just said apologetic words: "Oh, brother Yang is here. These people who serve are really ignorant, and the guests are coming. I don’t know if it’s called, it’s time to fight!"

    No one in the room is a fool. Looking at the attitude of Sun Shaozhumu, he naturally knows what to do. Yang Jin is bored with such occasions in his heart, and the name of this young master is really interesting, Brother Yang? This brother married someone, so naturally he was from his husband's surname. Even if he is not called the prefect master, he should be called Liu Zhumu.

    Yang Jin didn't change his face, and only faintly replied: "Have you waited a long time." After all, without waiting for the response from the young master, he spontaneously chose a seat.

.Seeing him like this, Sun Young Master became more and more contemptuous in his heart. He was indeed a vulgar village brother, who didn't understand the rules at all. Waiting for Liu Zhanxiu to give you a break, and my family came in to see if you had anything else to do.

    Everyone didn't expect Yang Jinhui to react like this, and they were taken aback. It was Sun Young Master's greeting that brought everyone back to their senses.

    These official brothers, because their husbands are all prime ministers, even though Prime Minister Sun abdicated, his power in the DPRK has not diminished much. Although this new prefect also has a certain degree of prestige, it is compared with that in the DPRK. The Sun family, which has been in business for many years, is obviously not enough. Therefore, towards this prefect master, he followed the attitude of Sun Young Master.

    Yang Jin looked bored and yawned as a group of people gathered around Sun Shaozhumu's changing compliments. .Sun Shaozhumu was very happy to be complimented by everyone, so he looked at Yang Jin triumphantly, but Yang Jin didn't have a good look at him, and suddenly felt depressed. However, he has always been everyone's brother, and he has always been considerate in matters of face.

    He covered his lips and smiled, with a hint of calculation in his eyes, and then said loudly: "The scenery of this yard is infinitely beautiful. It is true that there are flowers that can be folded. Today we will take the spring as the theme, and each person will make a song. How about the poem."

    As soon as Yang Jin heard what he said, he knew what he was making. Although he himself did not know how to write poems, the pen and ink of countless literati and poems from five thousand years in Greater China, just picking out a poem, was enough to shock the bunch of buns. .

    Seeing Yang Jin's nonchalant appearance, Sun Shaozhumu had a question in his heart, could he still write poetry? .Then he denied his guess, no, he was just a country guy who had never seen the world, how could he have studied, and how could he write poetry?

    Hearing this, an indifferent brother stood up, "Shao Zhumu is right, this great spring will never be let down! Then I will throw a brick to attract the jade."

    "Okay, Brother Qin is a well-known gifted man, I will be blessed when I wait."

    The people beside them all agreed. Ge Qin leaned over slightly, seemingly humble, but the triumph in the corner of his eyes could not be blocked.

    Yang Jin saw it clearly, and other people naturally felt it too. As expected, the faces of the few people opposite Qin Ge'er showed uneasiness. It seems that Ge Qin's popularity is not very good either.