Chapter 17

The young man was only bought by the Lu Mansion, and he didn't know much about his young master. When he saw that the young master had won such a good ranking, he was happy to announce the good news.

    "Second place? Who is the first name?" There was a faint anger in his tone.

    Xiao Si realized that the young master was not very happy, and said carefully: "It seems to be a person named Liu Zhanxiu."

    Yang Jin listened and gave Liu Zhanxiu a look of approval. Liu Zhanxiu didn't think it was too much, but he could get his own brother's appreciation. He felt that the first place in the exam was still very valuable.

    When I heard Tang Zishu, he laughed happily: "Brother Zhanxiu, I didn't expect you to have won the first place, so let me just say, based on your talent, the first place is appropriate."

    Tang Zishu deliberately said loudly, because he just saw Lu Yanjin not pleasing to his eyes.

    Lu Yanjin naturally heard it too, and looked at Liu Zhanxiu. .Despite the hard work and patience, one can still see the unconvinced in his eyes.

    As if he hadn't seen it, Liu Zhanxiu continued to sip tea leisurely. It became arrogant in Lu Yanjin's eyes.

    He endured forbearance and left.

    Out of the teahouse, gritted his teeth and got into the carriage. He always thought that the first name was in his pocket, but he didn't expect to make Cheng Yaojin halfway through.

    What is the origin of this Liu Zhanxiu? How could I have never heard of it before.

    He has always been famous in the county school, but he didn't expect to be surpassed by a little-known kid now.

    The more I thought about it, the more angry I got, and I smashed it hard on the carriage. There will be a try next time, then...

    Here, Tang Zishu is happily congratulating Liu Zhanxiu: "Brother Zhanxiu, I know you must do it!" His face was full of admiration.

    "Don't you look at your ranking?"

.Tang Zishu's face is bitter: "I have nothing to see, I will definitely not pass it. If it passes it, it will be miserable. My father will definitely force me to continue the exam. I will take this opportunity to let him recognize the reality. Isn't it that piece of material"

    Liu Zhanxiu asked him: "Do you really like doing business?"

    Tang Zishu nodded affirmatively. "Yes, I like to do business, but my dad thinks that it is self-contained, and I am not allowed to touch these things."

    Liu Zhanxiu thought for a moment: "Have you ever done it?"

    Tang Zishu shook his head, "No!"

    "You haven't done it, how do you know that you are suitable for business?"

    "I like it, if I get the chance, I will definitely stick to it."

    Liu Zhanxiu glanced at Yang Jin, and Yang Jin nodded at him. The tacit understanding is in no words.

.Liu Zhanxiu smiled slightly, this kind of spiritual feeling shouldn't be too good.

    Tang Zishu naturally saw the interaction between the two of them, but he didn't know what dumb riddle they were playing.

    ‘Well, I have some industries on hand now. If you are interested, you can try it first. Then, if you want to continue, let’s talk about it. "