Chapter 42

Jinxiutang's business is very good now. When Yang Jin is interested, he will go to sit in the hall. Yang Jin's medical skills are unknown in Huizhou. As long as he goes to sit in the hall, there will be countless people waiting in line. .

The guys in the medicine hall opposite saw their teeth itching, but they couldn't help it. It was a medical hall opened by the prefect, and they couldn't twist their thighs no matter what.

The dude was dozing off on the counter bored, and saw the treasurer Zhou coming in.

The buddy hurriedly stepped forward to greet him. Shopkeeper Zhou looked at the empty lobby and frowned and asked, "Is there still no one today?"

The man hurriedly said: "The shopkeeper, since the Jinxiutang opposite was opened, no one has come to our medicine hall."

Shopkeeper Zhou nodded, looked at Jinxiutang opposite, got up and left. Shopkeeper Zhou did not go home, but went to a house in the city called Li's Mansion.

.The concierge saw that it was treasurer Zhou, and diligently led treasurer Zhou into the house.

Shopkeeper Li is also the shopkeeper of a drugstore in the city. When shopkeeper Zhou suggested that the drugstore in the city jointly raise prices, he was the first person to support it.

"Lao Li, do you know the Jinxiutang now?"

As soon as the shopkeeper Zhou sat down, he couldn't wait to clarify his intention. Shopkeeper Li nodded, how could I not know that my own business is not as good as day by day and it is not thanks to this Jinxiutang.

"We have to think of a way, and if this continues, you and I have to drink Northwest Wind"

Shopkeeper Li said in a puzzled way: "What else can we do, that's the prefect, how can we afford it? Besides, the medicines sold by others are so cheap and the medical skills are so good. How can we beat others. "Think about it again." Or we should lower the price!"

.Shopkeeper Zhou heard the sound and said disapprovingly: "No, not to mention that the price of Jinxiutang medicine is too cheap. His medical skills are not as good as others. In the end, he lost his money and couldn't even make a call."

Shopkeeper Li is also bitter, what should I do?

Shopkeeper Zhou thought for a while and beckoned to Shopkeeper Li. Shopkeeper Li attached to Shopkeeper Zhou. He heard Shopkeeper Zhou's words and looked at Shopkeeper Zhou in surprise: "This is too risky, right?"

Shopkeeper Zhou glanced at him: "I will ask for wealth and danger. Of course, I will unite with other clues on this matter. At that time, everyone will make a joint decision. If you dare not do it, I will not force it."

Shopkeeper Li had no choice but to say: "Look at what Brother Zhou said, when we were moving forward and retreating together, how could I disagree...It's so good, then I'll go first, and when I contact the other shopkeepers, we will discuss how to implement it together. "

When shopkeeper Zhou was sent out, shopkeeper Li was still very worried. If this matter was found out, it wouldn't be as simple as closing the drugstore at that time.

But if you really don't participate in this matter, you will definitely be excluded from the other shopkeepers of the pharmacy in Huizhou, and you will still be a dead end.

Hey, let's do what happens

Cao Qing and Luo Yun ran Huizhou all over the past few days, and the two finally returned in the evening.