Chapter 53

Lele often looks like an old monk is in concentration, but Xiaoxiao is always exercising. He has an infinite interest in Lele.

    He snapped a smile and slapped Lele's paw on Lele's face. Lele curled her mouth as if she was about to cry. The reaction didn't seem to hurt, and she let go of her deflated mouth.

    "Yeah" Xiaoxiao couldn't move, so she could only turn her head and smile at Lele.

    Lele's little brows frowned tightly, as if to say why it was so annoying.

    Yang Jin and Zhang Muqing watched it interestingly, joking around the two children.

    "Brother Jin, these two children are too interesting, but unfortunately they are both kiddies, otherwise we can still be in-laws."

    "You can pull it down, you can see that my child is so honest, if you really become in-laws, Lele will not be bullied to death by Xiaoxiao."

    "LeLe Honest?.Are you kidding me? Although he is not arrogant, but someone really wants to bully him, his crying voice is not small at all. "Zhang Muqing disagrees.

    Yang Jin has nothing to say now. Although Lele looks quite quiet, it is really not that kind of irritated bag.

    The two chatted with their children for a long time. Zhang Muqing was a human at first, and he was surprised for a long time when he smiled and yawned, and every time he pulled Yang Jin to talk about parenting, the time for Yang Jin to enter the medicine room plummeted.

    But Beibei has the opportunity to see the beauty up close every day. Stupidly happy.

    A year has passed quietly like this.

    Huizhou has become more and more vigorous under Liu Zhanxiu's governance. The people of Huizhou now praise Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin.

.Yang Jin’s medical skills are superb. The medical hall built before Yang Jin is cheap, and he is sincere for the sake of patients. In addition, every season when the disease is on the rise, the medical hall will post some preventive methods at the door.

    Liu Zhanxiu has been in Huizhou for two years. He not only cured the floods in Huizhou, but also increased his efforts to invest in agriculture. Now the people of Huizhou live and work in peace and contentment, and people from neighboring counties often come to settle down.

    A lifeless and flooded land has been transformed back into a land of fish and rice, even more prosperous than before.

    Such a feat is really not small.

    But some people can't see such a feat.

    Sun House.

    One year later, Sun Xuan became more old-fashioned. And Sun Ran's temper has become yin and yang weird.

.After being frightened by Yang Jin for a while, I was very honest for a while and stayed in the house and didn’t go out much. Later I felt better and wanted to go out for a walk, but found that the whole street was spreading that he ran to Liu’s house and posted Liu Zhanxiu. Things.

    Sun Ran's eyes were red with anger, and he caught a few tongue-chewerers and beat him up. After returning home, he directly found Sun Xuan and asked him to avenge him. How could his grandfather, who always loved him, give him a violent training.

    When I was depressed, I had to vent my anger, and I didn't dare to speak up.

    Looking at Bai Xue outside the window, Sun Xuan felt heavier. People are always afraid of old age, especially when he is his age.