Chapter 49

"What am I? Am I wrong? Grandpa, your grandfather was once a country's face anyway. I'm afraid I haven't taught you to run to someone else's house to grab someone's husband. I'm still standing here, you You dare to post my husband-in-law, do you treat me as a dead person!"

    I don't know why, Yang Jin's tone is not heavy, but Sun Ran felt a chill out of his back under those substantive eyes.

    Sun Ran was held by everyone since he was a child, how could he stand such ridicule.

    Roared angrily at the young man behind him: "They're all dead, don't hesitate to give me this bitch."

    As soon as the voice fell off, the onlookers of Liu's subordinates hulled around in front of Yang Jin, joking, that the master was beaten by someone else in his home, and they could also go to death.

.Sun Ran came to the Liu Mansion with only a few close-knit brothers, watching the crowds in the Liu Mansion, they dare not move forward.

    Sun Ran resentfully slapped one of the young men in the face, and the young men covered his face and dared not speak.

    Yang Jin said impatiently, "Master Sun is so powerful. This is the Liu Mansion. If you get out of the Liu Mansion, please do it again. Otherwise, I'm afraid it will affect the feng shui of our Liu family."

    Sun Ran didn't care about the fear he had just been afraid of anymore, and quickly stepped forward to slap Yang Jin, but Liu Zhanxiu's eyesight quickly caught him.

    "Master Sun, don't deceive people too much. If you have to be stubborn, then I will have to detain you in jail and ask Sun's mansion for advice."

    Sun Ran watched his sweetheart speak so sternly to himself, but so cared about Yang Jin, the village brother, and went crazy with jealousy.

."Dare you, I am the son of the Sun Mansion, if you dare to touch my hair, I will let my grandfather level your Liu Mansion!"

    "Who do you think your grandson mansion is? This is the whole world. Could it be Wang Tu? I am the imperial court commander at any rate, but I can't be leveled by a piece of commoner."

    After that, he shook Sun Ran's hand vigorously. Sun Ran backed up again and again, and was able to stand still when he was supported by the servant behind him.

    Sun Ran was so disgraceful that even if he wanted to marry Liu Zhanxiu, he hated him, thinking that when he returned home, he would be humiliated by his grandfather, and he would forgive Liu Zhanxiu when he kneeled in front of him to admit his mistake.

    Thinking of this, reason gradually returned to the basket, and he took care of his clothes, pretending to be calm and said: "You remember today's things, I will let you know that I am not easy to mess with."

    After speaking, he left Liu Mansion with Sun Mansion.

.When Liu Zhanxiu watched Sun Ran leave, his serious face immediately collapsed. "Brother Jin, you believe me, I have absolutely nothing outside."

    Yang Jin ignored Liu Zhanxiu and walked straight into the house, "How many children?"

    "I'm taking a nap this time!" Seeing that Yang Jin was not angry, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    "I gonna go see"

    Liu Zhanxiu also quickly followed.

    Entering the room, I saw Lele sleeping in her cradle, ha ha ha ha ha. Beibei has no signs of waking up yet.

    The two withdrew gently.

    "Are you very popular?" Yang Jin looked at Liu Zhanxiu with a smile.