Chapter 15

The people in the inn were all startled by this person's sudden movements.

    They whispered: "What little genius doctor, there is a genius doctor in the inn?"

    The person in the black clothed man’s arms closed his eyes tightly, his complexion was grayish blue, and even more terribly bloody his legs, as the black clothed man walked, blood stains left winding marks on the floor of the inn.

    The owner of the inn saw his face turned green when he saw it. How could he do business like this?

    He hurriedly stepped forward and said, "There is no little genius doctor here. Look at the blood in this place, how can I still do business?"

    The man in black remained motionless, but silently took out a piece of gold while the innkeeper was chattering. The boss looked at Jin Jin and swallowed. This Jin Jin was enough for him to do business for half a year. The people next to him were secretly surprised to see the man in black making such a generous move. Fortunately, people in the lobby are all scholars, and no one writes greed on the surface.

.The breath in his arms is getting weaker and weaker, is it true that the genius doctor is not here? Thinking of this, the voice of the man in black became even more anxious.

    Yang Jin walked quickly into the lobby and stood beside the man in black. It became clear that the patient’s condition was more serious than imagined when I came closer and looked at it.

    His face was blue and gray, he was obviously poisoned, his legs drooped unnaturally, and it was possible that his leg had been broken.

    The man in black looked at the silent young man standing beside him, with hope in his eyes. "Are you a little genius doctor?"

    Yang Jin did not answer his words, but took a pulse, "He has been poisoned and his legs have been broken." Turning around and telling the store owner: "Prepare a room and a big barrel."

    The boss is busy doing it. This is the God of Wealth.

    The man in black was panicked in the shape of the Chinese character, and he took him to the room at Yang Jin's order.

    Yang Jin drove the people out and made preparations inside. .His leg must be operated on as soon as possible.

    The man in black paced anxiously back and forth outside the room. Liu Zhanxiu was also waiting outside the room with Beibei.

    Seeing that he was too anxious, he said to comfort him: "Don't worry, Jin Ge'er's medical skills are very good, and nothing will happen."

    The man in black gave him a grateful look. Perhaps Liu Zhanxiu's comfort had played a role, and the man in black gradually calmed down.

    This was one day, during which Beibei was hungry. Liu Zhanxiu fed him some porridge. This time Beibei gave him a bowl of face. Liu Zhanxiu squeezed his chubby face, "Small things, I'm used to you." Then he thought about his current pick-up problem, shook his head and smiled, and got used to himself.

    Beibei was dissatisfied with his dad's squeezing his face, and protested. However, there is no helper now, and the protest is invalid. The unscrupulous father gets more and more vigorous, and the angry Beibei screams. .Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly covered his mouth, when Jin Geer knew that he was bullying Beibei, he still has a good life.

    Thinking that Brother Jin had stayed in it for so long, he would definitely be tired when he came out, so he ordered the store to make soup and prepare hot water.

    Going back to the door of the room, I saw the man in black no longer walking, but he remained motionless in front of the door like a pillar. The man in black was dressed in a black outfit, and the whole person exuded a cold breath. A Fang Zheng's face was full of solemnity.