Chapter 5

Yang Jin is full of black lines, and his Eminem's brain is quite big. "I rescued a man in town, and these were bought with medical fees."

    "Really? When did you become medically skilled?"

    "Maybe it was given to me by my father and elder brother, anyway, I have a lot of healing things in my mind now."

    When Ji Ying heard this, she no longer doubted, and moved things into the house happily. Beibei watched Yang Jin ignore him, and desperately brushed his presence, "Ah, ah, ah," followed by a louder voice. Yang Jin took him, and he rolled around happily in Yang Jin's arms.

    Yang Jin looked at him when he was happy, and felt soft in his heart. He sat at the table holding him, put the tumbler on the table, poked, the tumbler was placed and stood up again, and the tumbler was poked again. Pendant. Beibei's eyes were bright. .Yang Jin raised his finger to poke the tumbler, which broke Beibeile and couldn't stop laughing. He pointed his index finger at the tumbler, then looked at Yang Jin, "Ah," meaning to let him see. Yang Jin looked at him so stupid and couldn't help kissing Beibei on the cheek. So it triggered a new round of war of words.

    At noon, Yang Jin cooked pure rice, a plate of braised pork, pork rib soup, and pickled fish. He paid more attention to nutrition, so he added some herbs to the soup. The people here seem to have no complicated cooking methods. Just like Ji Ying, they just put a little salt in the cooking, and the taste can be imagined. The seasoning here is very scarce, Yang Jin searched for a long time in the town, only to find a little chili and vinegar. Fortunately, Ji Ying accumulated sauerkraut by herself. However, Ji Ying has never used sauerkraut as a side dish, and usually just cut it into small pieces and add gruel.

.The red, green and green dishes on the table made them very curious. After one game, they found that they were incredibly delicious.

    Yang Jin didn't say anything about the behavior of the father and son automatically leaving the meal. Beibei ate at noon the thick millet porridge Yang Jin specially cooked for him. He insisted on feeding Yang Jin, and he smiled at Yang Jin after taking a bite.

    Such a small thing, although Yang Jin was in a mess with a meal, he was willing to do so. But looking at the calm and graceful meal on the opposite side, he felt unbalanced, but if he passed Beibei over, this little thing would surely burst into tears again, and Yang Jin had to give it up.

    The father and son also spent the past two afternoons. Beibei insisted on nesting in Yang Jin's arms and playing the tumbler with him. Yang Jin deeply regretted that he was alive and purely looking for abuse.

.After getting rid of the little things, Liu Zhanxiu went back to fetch the book, and looked at it in the courtyard of Yang Jin's house. Ji Ying was busy packing up the things Yang Jin had brought back, sewing the quilt, making shoes, and making clothes. By the way, I also made a set for Beibei, now he is not sure that no one will make clothes for him, and there will be repairs. He likes the gentle child and sympathizes with his experience, so he thinks Make one for him too.

    Throughout the yard, there were Ji Ying's chuckling of needlework, the chuckle of small things, and the roar of Yang Jin being frustrated by the small things. Liu Zhanxiu's lips were smiling, and he turned a page of the book, just right. Seeing "I hope people will last forever, we will live together for thousands of miles", he was slightly stunned.

    The father and son’s dinner was naturally settled here. When she was about to go back to sleep, Beibei held Yang Jin’s neck alive and hard. He buried his face in Yang Jin’s neck, butt facing his father.