Chapter 9

Ji Ying wondered about the marriage proposal at night, and the next day, he went to the village's Matchmaker Zhang in a rush. By coincidence, this matchmaker made peace with Yang Yu a few days ago.

    Da Yuchao still has a lot of preferential treatment for his brother, he can stand on his own, and make money from doing things. Even the proposal of marriage can be mentioned by the brother.

    When Zhang Matchmaker heard that Yang Jin was going to propose marriage, she also sighed in her heart that Liu Zhanxiu's quotes shouldn't be too good. However, I heard that Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin had gotten closer, thinking that the last time he said that he already had a sweetheart, could it be Yang Jin? Thinking about this, he was a bit distracted by this errand. But he heard that Yang Jin had recently made a lot of money by practicing medicine. If this is done, would thank the matchmaker have less money?

.So he patted his chest to make sure that the matter would be done. Ji Ying went back with confidence. Yang Jin was playing around with Beibei. He didn't know that his very honest-looking Eminem actually sold himself. .

    Liu Zhanxiu was reading in the house. He decided to take the rural examination this year. It turned out that his ambitions could not be realized because of his poor health. It cannot be said that he was not lost. Now that there are no obstacles, a good man is naturally determined to be in the temple.

    When Zhang Matchmaker came, he saw Liu Zhanxiu holding a book and read fascinated. He didn't understand what temperament is, but when he saw Liu Zhanxiu like this, he sighed in his heart, saying that he could not be a master official in the future. The one in my heart is more curious.

    When Liu Zhanxiu saw that he was a matchmaker again, he felt a headache, "Zhang Amu, haven't I already said that I already have a sweetheart? Don't waste your energy."

.To be a matchmaker is to have a thick-skinned face. He naturally didn't take these words to heart, and sat down for himself. "Master, don't be angry. I'm also entrusted by others, so I'm leaving. The person I'm talking about this time, that's a quack, you are very familiar with it. Now everyone in Bishan Town knows first-hand medical skills. "Liu Zhanxiu felt so familiar when he heard a move in his heart. "who is it?"

    Seeing him, Matchmaker Zhang was a little interested, and said quickly: "You know this person too, he is the brother Jin who lives across from you."

    "You said it was Brother Jin? Brother Jin from the Jiam family?"

    "Yes, you are familiar with it too, isn't he cured of your disease!"

    Liu Zhanxiu's heart was about to rise, but this person has always been pretending to be used to it, and there is no sign of his face, "Yang Jin asked you to talk about it?"

."He Amto, I said, what's the difference? It must be the sum of the two."

    Liu Zhanxiu gave a cry and gave Matchmaker Zhang 50 yuan, but he didn't reply. Matchmaker Zhang was anxious. What was the meaning of this, he didn't say agree or disagree.

    Matchmaker Zhang went to Ji Ying dizzy and told him the original words.

    Ji Ying was also confused as to what this meant.

    After Zhang Matchmaker left, Liu Zhanxiu immediately lost his book and wanted to jump three times in the yard. I thought there was something to wait for Yang Jin, but he didn't expect him to come here by himself.

    This matter must be planned well.

    First of all, I have to ask a matchmaker, look at the Bazi, Na Tsai, the most important thing is to build a house, he doesn't want Brother Jin to marry in and still live in such a dilapidated house.