Chapter 21

Due to Liu Zhanxiu's rapid action, this incident did not spread in Liuyue Village. By the time Yang Jin returned in the evening, Luo Yun had already returned from the county.

    The county grandfather filed the case and asked someone to investigate, and the evidence was conclusive. Zheng Xiu was sentenced to send border clearance, open up wasteland and farm land, and never return to the Central Plains. Later, Zheng Xiu bit out Zhang Ke's deception of money because of his unwillingness. The two argued in the hall, and Luo Yun didn't say any more.

    After Yang Jin returned, Liu Zhanxiu told him the whole story in detail.

    "Why does he dare to come back?"

    This is something Yang Jin couldn't figure out. Wouldn't ordinary people hide far away?

    Speaking of this, without waiting for Liu Zhanxiu's reply, Cao Qing said: "Then Zheng Xiu said that he was sick, and he took the money to go out for treatment."

.Yang Jin was stunned, Zheng Xiu was always in town, and his affairs came out as soon as he inquired. How idiotic is it to come up with this reason?

    Then I thought that Beibei's IQ would not be affected.

    "Brother Jin, I have resolved this matter, so don't worry about it anymore." Liu Zhanxiu said immediately.

    Yang Jin glanced at him and gave an unexplained hum.

    Well, Liu Zhanxiu's heart jumped, not knowing what he meant.

    Because of the presence of Cao Qing and the others, he couldn't ask carefully, so he had to endure it. Tang Zishu has been running outside for a whole day, and when he came back, he heard about this and shouted that he missed the chance to watch the excitement.

    Putting aside Liu Zhanxiu's face, hurriedly said, "No, I mean, I didn't help you."

    If there were less regrets on his face that weren't seen as lively, the authenticity might increase a bit.
.After driving away the people who were in the way, Liu Zhanxiu sat opposite Yang Jin and fixedly looked at him, "Brother Jin, are you unhappy?"

    Yang Jin looked at his nervous eyes and laughed: "Where do you see that I am upset?"

    "Then why did you keep silent just now? I thought you had an opinion on this matter."

    Yang Jin shook his head: "No, you handled this matter very well. I was just thinking that Beibei has such a mentally handicapped eminem. Beibei will not be affected in the future, right?"

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at him strangely after hearing his reason, and then laughed loudly.

    Yang Jin gave him a fist, "What's so ridiculous?"

.Liu Zhanxiu wiped the tears from his laughter, "No, no, I didn't expect that this is what you were worried about. Don't worry, he has such a clever father and a clever eminem like you. Bebe will definitely be a good one in the future. of."

    Yang Jin laughed himself, he was thinking about something messy.

    Liu Zhanxiu laughed for a while, and put Yang Jin in his arms, "Brother Jin, you are such a fool."

    Stupidly heartbroken their father and son.

    Yang Jin put his head on Liu Zhanxiu's shoulders. He is such a person. If he likes someone, he will do his best to like him. If he really makes a mistake, he will naturally take it back without hesitation.

    "I am a fool, but if you dare to provoke me this fool, you will know the consequences."

.Liu Zhanxiu closed his eyes and stroked Yang Jin's soft hair with his right hand, "No, I will always treat you as a treasure."