Chapter 14

Yang Jin took care of his clothes: "We just came too, it's okay. If you are hungry, let's go back to eat first."

    Back in the inn, the soup that Yang Jin had cooked was ready before he left. The milky white soup smelled fresh and fragrant. When Yang Jin came to serve the soup, the inn’s chef rubbed his hands and said, "This little brother, you are cooking. The level is really amazing!" He stretched out his chubby right hand and made a first posture.

    Yang Jin glanced at him and said nothing.

    The cook was embarrassed and said, "I don't know how the soup is made, but what is special about it?"

    "You want to learn how to cook with me?"

    "Ah! Are you willing to teach me?"

    How come you meet one or two who are so cheeky.

    "You are a chef, don't you know that you have to apprentice a teacher to learn craftsmanship, do you think I can get my craft so plain?"

.The chef looked at Yang Jin with surprise: "Are you willing to accept me as a disciple?"

    Yang Jin is full of black lines and is really a master of climbing. "Stop, I didn't say I want to accept you as a disciple."

    "Then what do you mean..."

    "I mean there is no free lunch in the world. I will teach you two recipes for cooking, one recipe is one hundred taels."

    The chef's surprised eyes disappeared instantly.

    "You can go to your boss, when he has bought the prescription, he still wants you to make it."

    When the chef heard this, he patted his head: "Yes, I'm going to find the owner."

    Because the exam is over, so many scholars in the hall at this time are meeting where to go to play, it seems relatively relaxed.

    Liu Zhan used his chopsticks to order the wine and put it in Beibei's mouth. Beibei tasted a bit and frowned spicyly.

.Seeing Yang Jin coming, Liu Zhanxiu quickly put down his chopsticks and wiped Beibei's forehead, as if he wanted to smooth his forehead.

    Yang Jin turned out to be Beibei and looked at Liu Zhanxiu fixedly.

    Liu Zhanxiu graciously smiled.

    When Beibei saw the patron coming, she nestled in Yang Jin's arms: "Wood...Wood...", and pointed at Liu Zhanxiu, before turning around to complain to Yang Jin.

    Yang Jinzuo patted Liu Zhanxiu, and Beibei stopped yelling, quietly gnawing on the cakes.

    Liu Zhanxiu saw his cleverness, and at the same time he felt gratified, his son was so difficult to deal with, so how could he be a Laozi?

    Yang Jin looked at him like that. He smiled and said, "Okay, I'm still angry with the child, who told you that you don't know the severity, such a small child actually feeds him wine."

    After all, a family of three enjoyed a sweet meal.

.Tang Zishu came again, this time he sat down without saying hello to Liu Zhanxiu.

    Without looking at other people on the table, he picked up his chopsticks and started to feast on. While eating, he showed a satisfied look, "It's delicious, oops, this tastes so delicious..."

    No matter how strong Liu Zhanxiu's heart is, it is the first time he has seen such a shameless scholar.

    Tang Zishu ate for a while, and found that both Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were staring at him intently: "Oh, what you look at me, eat everything!"