Chapter 54

Yang Jin took Bei Bei to the patient's house.

    A haggard and ragged middle-aged man looked at Yang Jin uneasily, followed by a child about three or four years old. His face was skinny and his eyes were extraordinarily big, hiding behind Eminem. , Looked at Beibei shyly.

    Beibei thought she had grown up and looked like a big child. Seeing that the child was thin and thin, she quickly handed him his snack.

    The child swallowed uncontrollably, and looked at Eminem timidly.

    His Eminem also had a flustered look, and said repeatedly: "No need, no need."

    "Take it, just a little snack, give the child a sweet mouth."

    The kid Eminem didn't refuse. The kid took the dim sum, thanked Beibei and Yang Jin in a low voice, and then took the dim sum and ate it extremely cherished.

."Let's go, let's go see the patient."

    When the child Eminem heard it, he led Yang Jin to the back room in a panic. Yang Jin frowned as he walked, the room was dark and gloomy, and it was still airtight. Good people living in it got sick.

    Yang Jin administered the needle to the patient and left the medicine behind, which brought Beibei to leave.

    When he left the house, Child Am pulled the child with a plop to Yang Jin and knelt down. "Thank you for your life-saving grace, thank you for your life-saving grace." The ignorant who was pulled by Amr also followed.

    Yang Jin hurriedly stopped, "Don't squat anymore, do you want me to pay you more money to heal your blood."

    As soon as the middle-aged brother heard it, he didn't kowtow anymore, stood up hurriedly, and kept saying thankful words in his mouth.

    On the way back, Beibei said nothing.

."What's wrong, pretend to be deep."

    Hearing Eminem teasing herself, in normal times, Beibei would definitely take the opportunity to act like a baby, but this time with a sullen face, he said to Yang Jin solemnly: "Eminem, I decided to do something like you. A doctor."

    Yang Jin was puzzled: "Didn't you want to do it a long time ago"

    Beibei shook her head: "No, I just thought it was fun to study medicine, but looking at that brother and Ah, I think being a doctor can save talents is the greatest."

    Yang Jin smiled and hugged Beibei into his arms. Although Beibei was a little uncomfortable, as a doctor, he could use his medical skills to save a person's life, and even the fate of a family. This really sounds great.

    "Our Beibei has grown up too!"

    Beibei blushed in Yang Jin's arms.

.When Liu Zhanxiu came back in the evening, Yang Jin told him about this. Liu Zhanxiu was also very surprised. At the beginning, he knew that the crying dumpling had his own ideas. For a while, Liu Zhanxiu felt both comforting and sad.

    She kissed Yang Jin's finger with pity, "Thanks for your hard work, Beibei can educate you so well, it's all your credit."

    "Of course" Yang Jin accepted Liu Zhanxiu's compliment without humility.

    Liu Zhanxiu squeezed Yang Jin's cheek and chuckled.

    "Let me see where your cheeks are so thick."

    Yang Jin made an eye-sword: "Go away, is this a fact?"

    The two went to bed with a slapstick.