Chapter 27

When Liu Zhanxiu entered, Yang Jin was leaning on the bed. Looking at his sweaty hair and pale cheeks, Liu Zhanxiu felt distressed.

    "Thanks for your hard work", he kissed Yang Jin's forehead pityingly.

    "How is the child"

    "Well, if you are tired, let's take a break, the child is watched by so many of us, it's okay."

    Yang Jin was indeed tired, so he lay down after hearing that, Liu Zhanxiu covered him with a quilt, and then he left the house after watching him fall asleep.

    A group of people outside are vying to watch the children.

    This child is also peculiar. Except for a few screams when he was born, he has closed his eyes all the time. No matter how people tease him, there is no response. He is extremely calm.

    "Hurry up and give the child to me, how can such a small child blow the air.".As Ji Ying said, he took the child and walked to Yang Jin's bed. Seeing that Yang Jin was asleep, he put the child by his side. It may have smelled a familiar breath, and the child automatically curled up in Yang Jin's arms and fell asleep sweetly.

    When Yang Jin woke up, it was almost dark. After moving his sour body, feeling the warmth around him, and looking down at the small ball in his arms, Yang Jin realized that the child had already been born.

    When Yang Jin woke up, the child moved his mouth. Ji Ying was entering the house to see Yang Jin at this time, "Brother Jin, are you awake?"

    "slim Shady."

    Ji Ying looked at the child in Yang Jin's arms and smiled very satisfied. "Brother Jin, you are really blessed, the child is so cute, and the first child is a kid."

    Touched the child's cheek, "If your father and brother knew, I don't know how happy they would be."

.Talking to wipe tears again. Yang Jin quickly changed the subject: "Em, look at how this kid's mouth is always moving."

    "He is hungry. Seeing that you are asleep, he hasn't woken you up. This child is afraid that he will be hungry early. It is really painful and he won't bother you."

    "Then what to do?"

    Ji Yingbai gave Yang Jin a glance, "What else can you do, you breastfeed."

    "What? I breastfeed, where did I get the milk." After that, I remembered the body structure of the little brother, this..., I don't really have milk, right.

    "What nonsense your child said, when you give birth, you will naturally have milk."

    The child also groaned at this moment.

    "Quickly, the child must be hungry. Feed him as soon as possible. The black-bone chicken soup ordered by Zhanxiu in the town is boiled on the stove. I will bring it for you.Although feeling awkward, Yang Jin opened his clothes and put the nipple to the child's mouth. It is human nature to eat. When the child touches Yang Jin, he will automatically suck.

    Yang Jin felt a slight tingling, but he didn't expect that he really had milk.

    From being a big man to getting pregnant to breastfeeding a child, Yang Jin felt that if anyone told him that he was actually from Mars, he would not doubt it.

    The child's mouth is small, and Yang Jin thought of a sentence saying that he used milk, and he didn't know how much energy the child was eating now.