Chapter 33

Liu Zhanxiu followed the internal servant to get to the Golden Luang Temple and automatically ranked at the end of the line.

    The emperor hadn't come yet, but no one dared to speak quietly in the Jinluang Temple.

    Liu Zhanxiu calmly glanced at the officials standing on the left. Standing at the forefront was an old gentleman who was over half a hundred years old, his eyes closed slightly, and he couldn't see any expression. The one in the line behind him was dressed in the court uniform of a military attache, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, with a solemn face. It seemed that he was General Zhang Shiyi Zhang.

    Liu Zhanxiu moved the numb legs and feet of the station, and heard the shrill voice of the waiter: "Here is the emperor!" "Long live my emperor!"

    "All the Qings are flat"

    "Xie Emperor!" Liu Zhanxiu kept his head down, looking at his toes.

."Today, looking at the humerus of so many countries in the future, I am very relieved. I have read your articles, and there are many literary talents. The court decided to open Enke, hoping to find talents that can be beneficial to the country. You are the future of the court. Hope!" Many people blushed with excitement.

    Liu Zhanxiu looked up at the emperor, his face was like a crown of jade, even though he was inspiring, the cold breath of the whole body did not dissipate.

    With just this look, Liu Zhanxiu felt the emperor's sharp eyes cross the crowd and fixed himself on him, and quickly lowered his head, being a little more cautious towards the emperor.

    After the scene was said, today's palace examination began.

    Liu Zhanxiu calmed his mind and began to answer the questions. During the test, it was about the floods in the south, but this time it was about whether the frontier was warring.

.The emperor abandoned the arty topics in the past and focused on the real objects. From these two topics, we can see the emperor's ambitions of today.

    If the Maxima can meet Bole, it will be a great blessing in life!

    The time for the hall examination was an hour, and the time passed quickly. Many candidates have never prepared questions in this area. I cried quickly with annoyance in my heart.

    The emperor read the scroll very carefully. Many people were afraid that they would have to go to court halfway. They didn't even eat breakfast, and they were hungry now. I don't know anyone's stomach rang, followed by one after another.

    The emperor returned to his senses, "Are you hungry?"

    Everyone buried their heads in silence, and the emperor laughed loudly: "It's okay, it's human nature. The Qionglin Banquet is waiting for everyone later!"

."Weichen (Caomin) panic..."

    "Can Yang Huaiji be here?"

    A scholar dressed in white came forward. "Caomin is here."

    The emperor nodded: "Are you behind the Yang family in Jiangsu?"

    Yang Jihuai's heart moved: "Cao Min's grandfather is Yang Bowen."

    "It is indeed a descendant of Yang Bowen. The Yang family has a reputation for scholars for generations. Your grandfather is worthy of the great Confucianism of the world, and the Yang family really lives up to the reputation. You deserve the champion!"

    Yang Jihuai thanked him calmly, and the emperor nodded his head not to be surprised.

    The second place in the back was an old man with a lot of hair. The emperor simply asked a few words and told him to retreat.