Chapter 44

Although the wedding of Cao Qing and Luo Yun was a bit twisted due to Jinxiutang's affairs, it was held as scheduled.

That day, the mansion was full of beaming atmosphere, Luo Yun's mouth was almost grinning behind his ears, and Yang Jin couldn't help but draw the corners of his mouth when he saw him look stupid.

At night, Luo Yun went to the bridal chamber, but because Yang Jin told him that his fetal position was not too stable for the first three months, and he couldn't do it too intensely, he forcibly endured it all night.

After the hustle and bustle, the house returned to calm.

In the palace, Zhang Yunqing fell to the ground with a snap.

Qin Mingxun gritted his teeth at Zhang Yunqing with a swollen face overdue: "You dare to move him if you take the courage to the sky!"

Zhang Yunqing ignored the hot pain on her face, walked to Liu Zhanxiu's knees, and Ewha cried with rain: "The emperor, you have to trust your concubine, your concubine really didn't do it..That's my brother, how could I harm my brother, my lord, don't be fooled by others! "

Covering his face, there was another low sob.

"You mean I'm confused, I don't even know this thing?"

Zhang Yunqing shook his head quickly, "The emperor is naturally wise, but he can't prevent the villain from being intrigued."

Qin Mingxun's expression on his face was even worse, and he violently kicked Zhang Yunqing aside.

"Hate that I was blind and mistaken the dross for pearls, Zhang Yunqing, I thought you were a kind person, but I didn't expect you to be such a snake-hearted person! When you were ten years old, you were arranged by your Eminem to save me. , And secretly you united your Eminem to bully the young Ah Qing. I didn't expect you to dare to kill Ah Qing now! "The more you talk, the more angry you get, and you grab Zhang Yunqing's neck: "Say, Ah Qing is now Where?"

.Zhang Yunqing was pinched by Liu Zhanxiu and rolled his eyes. His hands kept flopping to catch Qin Mingxun's hand that was pinching his neck.

Sun Xing saw that the situation was not good, so he hurried forward to persuade Qin Mingxun, "Your Majesty, you are merciful, the queen is almost out of breath!"

Qin Mingxun's eyes were slightly clearer, and he let go.

Zhang Yunqing was soft to the ground and coughed loudly. He really thought he would be strangled to death by Qin Mingxun just now.

"I'll give you one last chance, say, where did Ah Qing go?"

Zhang Yunqing laughed loudly. "Qin Mingxun, you fool, do you really want to find Zhang Muqing, let me tell you, he is dead!"

When Qin Mingxun heard this, his whole body trembled, "Impossible, A Qing is so powerful, how could he die?"

.Zhang Yunqing said with retaliatory pleasure: "Who did you show this picture to? Although Zhang Muqing is a slut, he is really heartbroken to you. What did he get?"

In fact, he always knew that Qin Mingxun liked Zhang Muqing, but Qin Mingxun himself didn't know it. At first Zhang Yunqing wanted to marry the second prince, but he did not expect that he would eventually become the emperor by the sixth prince. Although he hated Qin Mingxun in his heart, he did it for the life and death of the Zhang family and his own prosperity and wealth. He is still a queen.

Zhang Muqing has been better than himself since he was a child. He looks better than himself and is smarter than himself. Although his Eminem later became a general, but because his Eminem is a successor, his status is even lower than that of Zhang Muqing.