Chapter 46

Yang Jin did not persuade Zhang Muqing again.

Tang Zishu was just about to return to the capital, and there was a caregiver on the road. Zhang Muqing and Tang Zishu went on the road together. Yang Jin was worried about going with him. Zhang Muqing said confidently: "If I don't want people to hurt me, then no one can hurt me, Beibei and Lele can't do without you, don't worry, I will be back as soon as I get the things."

Tang Zishu said to the side: "Yes, Brother Jin, I will take good care of Brother Qing, don't you believe me?" He patted his chest vigorously, showing his strength.

The people Yang Jin ignored him came crazy, and didn't even give him a look, which made Tang Zishu very resentful.

Seeing the boat sailing far away, the group of talents went home. When Liu Zhanxiu saw that Yang Jin had sent Zhang Muqing away, he was very depressed, so he proposed to visit the lake.

.There are many large and small swimming lakes in Huizhou's jurisdiction. They were naturally deserted during the flooding period, and they have now been developed.

Yang Jin also knew Liu Zhanxiu's thoughts, so he nodded and agreed. Although Cao Qing wanted to go, Luo Yun was afraid of something unexpected with him, so he took him back first.

"When we come out like this, the two little ones should look for us again later at home, and I don't know whether Eminem should come over."

Liu Zhanxiu pulled him and comforted him: "Don't worry, Beibei and Lele are very good, there will be nothing wrong."

Huizhou East Lake is the busiest lake in Huizhou. The scenery is beautiful. Some people in Huizhou city like to come here to charter a cruise, listen to small songs with a few confidantes, taste fine wine, and sit slowly for a long time.

When Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin arrived, they found a group of people surrounded, and there was still a vague arguing.

.Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin were here to play, and they didn't want to join in the fun, so they pulled Yang Jin and wanted to go straight away.

I don't know who said that the prefect came, and the crowd looked towards this side.

Liu Zhanxiu sighed helplessly, unable to leave, and looked at Yang Jin apologetically.

Yang Jin doesn't care too much, and it's good to watch it lively.

Liu Zhanxiu walked over and said, "What's the matter, what's the matter of arguing."

At this time, a little waiter came up: "My prefect, my son is interested in this cruise ship. This man "points to the man in blue next to him" who wants to grab this cruise ship with us, the prefect. , You have to punish this rogue severely."

The man hurriedly jumped up and retorted: "What, I rob you of your cruise ship. Is that obviously what I was interested in first, and I have paid all the money..Lord Prefect, you must not listen to his nonsense, everyone who doesn't believe it can testify. "

Someone in the know hurriedly came out to testify: "Yes, we all saw that the young master had already paid the money, and the young man came."

The little waiter saw that many people were speaking for the man in blue, stomped his feet, and said arrogantly: "Do you know who my son is? Say it to scare you to death. The cruise ship you see is because of you."

Yang Jin twitched his mouth. Isn't this the most classic line of bullying.

The facts are clear, Liu Zhanxiu said: "Since the young master paid for the cruise ship first, it belongs to the young master. If the young master wants to swim in the lake, he would just watch another boat."